Kobe III for bball??

I tend to go for boards, always jumping, and cut down low.  When I ball in these particular shoes, I get some minor pain in the ankles. Just me or anyone experience anything similar?

I tend to go for boards, always jumping, and cut down low.  When I ball in these particular shoes, I get some minor pain in the ankles. Just me or anyone experience anything similar?

I liked mine for balling, no injury issues. Only wore them a few times though, was afraid to beat em up without a backup pair, so I switched to the IV. I did feel that the zoom was a little firmer than usual.

I liked mine for balling, no injury issues. Only wore them a few times though, was afraid to beat em up without a backup pair, so I switched to the IV. I did feel that the zoom was a little firmer than usual.

the first couple times i wore these it made my arches hurt. once it broke in, its really comfortable and well cushioned. the zoom cushioning is much much more durable and lasting than the lunar foam. even though there isnt much ankle support, as long as you use all the lace eyelets except the very top ones, the sides will hug your ankles and with the wide base and outrigger, its quite stable to minimize ankle rolls.

i don't know how long you have worn them, but my faves definitely have to be the very supportive zoom cushioning, light weight, and nike free motion. the only downside is the grip isnt the best. its adequate on wood courts, but if you ball outdoors or in a gym with the tile flooring...good luck.

the first couple times i wore these it made my arches hurt. once it broke in, its really comfortable and well cushioned. the zoom cushioning is much much more durable and lasting than the lunar foam. even though there isnt much ankle support, as long as you use all the lace eyelets except the very top ones, the sides will hug your ankles and with the wide base and outrigger, its quite stable to minimize ankle rolls.

i don't know how long you have worn them, but my faves definitely have to be the very supportive zoom cushioning, light weight, and nike free motion. the only downside is the grip isnt the best. its adequate on wood courts, but if you ball outdoors or in a gym with the tile flooring...good luck.

been using these on and off since last summer. I think it could be the fact I've been using them outdoors. The shoe is comfortable but I wear ankle sleeve in case..

been using these on and off since last summer. I think it could be the fact I've been using them outdoors. The shoe is comfortable but I wear ankle sleeve in case..

Back
Top Bottom