Kobe Doin' Work (ESPN) - 8 p.m. EST

Ira did his shooting after the game.

lol.

Dude probably didn't even have a jersey on under his shooting shirt.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

They should of had a game when we lose..I'd love to see how he reacts to that

I was JUST about to type that.

No hate.

But I really would have loved to see how guys reacted after a tough loss.

From halftime on I enjoyed this.

it would've been dope if they filmed the game prior when he dropped 61 but what can you do.

best part was when he was walking through the players parking, got to see all the cars that the lakers drive

the best part of that entire thing was the glimpses of Vanessa at the end.

she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It had its moment.

It really wasn't bad.

I enjoyed the final 35 min or so.

This should be great with the behind the scenes.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Dear Spike make one for

Baron
Steve Nash
Gilbert
Dwight
Kevin Durant...etc

thanks
would be a great documentary especially how he came from the bottom to the top and then hit by injuries. Plus he stays true to himself no matterthe situation.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

laugh.gif
You're joking, right?

You really expect him to be as boisterous when he's commentating?
"rip to heath ledger, but i'm no joker"

he didn't have to be boisterous...but he didn't have to suger coat everything.

theres a difference, instead of commentating and providing excuses why he said a statement like "he's sucks at free throws"

he should have just kept it real said something like "hey...thats the way the game gets you, sometimes your
mad.gif
and sometimes its
pimp.gif
, talking trash is all part of the game"...wutever...just keep it real

Yea the second half was better, he was more talkative. Does anyone else feel it would have been better if they had spliced in flashbacks with fades to whiteand stuff? Like when he was talking about how he needed to score in the past they could have shown clips from the 81 point game or something...

Why Spike couldn't do a damn "Day In The Life Of Eddy Curry"?? Or Jerome James??

Support the NY teams Spike!

[Jay-Z] Too much West Coast *#!$ lickin' [/Jay-Z]

Syke!

laugh.gif

Like I said before, It just did not feel like a Spike DOC.

It was good for the most part but he became more involved towards the end in the commentary. If he spoke more in the beginning, than I think that it could ofbeen a little better. edit - SHUGES no one wanted to see James sit on the bench making that money, why should we hear what he thought of a game that he nevergot into to play? lol.

This was terrible (aside from the camerawork and editing). Everything Kobe does is so contrived, I kept rolling my eyes at his Italian "banter" withSasha Vujacic. Kobe's a great player, but this doc was not very entertaining or insightful. I would have much rather seen a behind the scenes of the Cavs,at least their camaraderie seems legit.

Back
Top Bottom