pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cool, but we all know there will some changes to this shoe..cause adidas is not allowed to use the FYW logo, nor can they sell the same one as the 98 kb8 allstars

As long as they look like that, I'll be happy. Heck, I'm happy right now just hearing about this.
**cries tears of joy
01726ab4401df4d91d80cb3a0d6359596324882e.jpg

Will be my first crazy 8.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Still looking for the All purple ones... Can't seem to find them anymore...
Pareng Rod, Adidas.com has a re-stock of the Purple Crazy 8s, I just bought mine just this moment... 
happy.gif

Heads Up guys!! ShopAdidas.com just Re-Stocked their Purple Crazy 8 just now... go go go go!!

Finally, I'll definitely cop those Crazy 8's if they indeed look exactly like in the pic. I never picked up any of the retros as of yet, this maybe the first.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

I need those Purple Crazy 8s ASAP!!!
Shopadidas.com has them for the last 2 weeks... restocked for the 3rd time
Only sizes left are 8,11,13, & 14 last time I checked... 
happy.gif

I keep checking this thread every now and then hoping for more details on the All Star release...November/December can't come soon enough

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

cool, but we all know there will some changes to this shoe..cause adidas is not allowed to use the FYW logo, nor can they sell the same one as the 98 kb8 allstars

As long as they look like that, I'll be happy. Heck, I'm happy right now just hearing about this.
**cries tears of joy
01726ab4401df4d91d80cb3a0d6359596324882e.jpg

Will be my first crazy 8.

I love my crazy 8s. I'll wait until the black/white and white/black 2011 pairs hit the outlets. The ASG are copped tho! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UNION23BJ

I'm a fan of these as long as the never rerelease that Kobe 1 spaceshoe joint I'll be coo
The Kobe Is I actually thought were pretty dope. The Kobe IIs on the other hand...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom