Kobe Crazy 8s Re-Releasing Spring 2011

finally ordered my pair from eastbay
pimp.gif

My two pairs from eastbay came in today, and I'm thoroughly pleased. The patent on the heel of one of my shoes does seem to have some kind of glue smudge, but I won't stress it. Thanks again to eastbay rep Ray for the heads up!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Just got my Eastbay catalog in the mail and here's a $20 off $99 or more: EWS11BA3. Wish this came sooner, would've saved another 5bucks.

Thanks, forgot about checking my eastbay catalog.

Saw these at the mall today, and was tempted to pay $100.

Got my 2 pairs and 1 more coming in tomorrow.

Quick celly pic

I said I'll end up with 4. I think I might have to pull a 5er...

waiting til these hit champs/ftl (or have they, anyone have the sku?) so i can save some money, they i low key need these =[

Should be getting my all stars on Monday, can't wait to play in em. I checked fnl.com today and was able to snag a pair of the black/whites that I originally wanted, the last/only pair of 13s
pimp.gif

Got my first pair in yesterday from Eastbay. My other pair should be arriving later today. The quality on these are on point!

im going to double up on these! i never like getting 2 pairs of the same shoe. but for this shoe. i just got too

Originally Posted by LA KB24

161nyb9.jpg

i know its nike but still looks good to match

That's the ultimatum book bag right? I got it in that "city grey" color. Absolutely love it!

got mine from EB. some excess glue but nothing major (esp. compared to Nikes/Jordans
30t6p3b.gif
)
def. need to double up on these eventually
pimp.gif

Nice pics fellas, can't wait until I get mine next week. Might double up, since I won't be getting any VII's

Yea i usually dont double up but might have to these are too crisp...Ive been wearing mine inside the crib since i got em, mad comfy

Now only if they would retro the KB8II and Crazy 1 again...missed out on the first retros and iv never found an 11 on the bay

Back
Top Bottom