Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

What the **** was she doing there? If Kobe convinced her not to follow through with the divorce then that's smart. Find a way to break it off without losing your fortune
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by Swish 22

^ Kobe Bryant doesn't have to 'do' anything. He can live whatever life he chooses. He is not bound by his athletic fame to save the world or help others if he chooses not to.

Charles Barkley: "I am not a role model". It's that same type of scenario. Kobe doesn't owe you, me, or anyone else anything in terms of his personal life.

Nope, Kobe doesn't have to do anything, and he doesn't, thus suffering the consequences of his lack of action.

Screw him, I hope she takes it all.

Strong in you, the hate is.
jt5o9d.jpg

I mean on 1 hand I dont think she deserves 75 mill, maybe like 5. But then again, he did pursue her and he did marry her, didnt sign a pre-nup. Then cheated on her for how many years. did it out in the open, rape charges, made her sit up in that press conference with her ( pretty much an embarrassment), and then still continued to cheat on her. So my opinion of Kobe is kinda skewed. Sorta like Tiger. if you do dirt, you deserve what happens.

The system is one sided thats why you fambs need to strap up and when you deal with women
When your successful there are more pleasure then someone to send home to moms... These dumb
@ss athletes are making these !%%@@# rich.. and these !%%@@# is turning these young girls minds into thinking
Like !%%@@#

Kobes not about to lose 150 Ms
Kobes my #$$** I'm glad it had to be him
She was with him reconciling in the gym
AUUGH She was with him reconciling in the gym

For the sake of his kids and his money, I hope this clown gets his act together.  He's going to have to get his game off the court right first though, but I doubt he even knows how to do that since he's already messed up on so many levels just getting to this point.  A fool simp and his money are soon parted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Kobes a clown man. My favorite athlete of all time behind MJ. This man does WHATEVER he wants and his girl pretty much ok's it.

Yeah you have to knock Kobe for his actions but what about Vanessa who keeps running back to him? This guy KOBE IS THE MAN
pimp.gif

2aepkb7.jpg

Originally Posted by Deuce King

For the sake of his kids and his money, I hope this clown Kobe gets his act together.  

If those pics are new then 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Nice to see he won't take that L, but Deuce King is right. 

Originally Posted by zxc123

wrote:
i heard kobes gonna change his # from 24 to 12 because his wife is taking half

if she gets Linda Hogan's lawyer then he is going back to 8

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom