Kobe Bryant's wife files for divorce. **UPDATE** Alleged mistress on page one. **UPDATE**

look at the two %*%%+% in blue and black on the right corner. They were checking Kobe out lol

Career(may be incomplete)$196,190,615
is a lot . but take half to uncle sam and agents and such thats near 100M.  75M is a lot 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

oh well. but her taking the cribs  was ruthless 
roll.gif
roll.gif

but LISA 
nerd.gif

I'm saying...

She got the Current crib, The Crib HER MOTHER was living in and the crib that's under construction...

$75m's+3 Mansions+Child support for 2 kids... And she still probably still rocks that $4,000,000 Ring Kobe bought her in '03

Vanessa Bryant -Salute-

She gained more in divorce than her life is worth, personally I would've made sure she had an "accident". I would've got her a lovely casket and headstone.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

kobe is garbage. another testament to a lack of character in the USA society.

Garbage would have been a dude that met Vanessa, smashed, never called her again, and left her preggo to fend on her own.  A guy that she met and was able to take advantage of for over 75 million isn't garage... he's an idiot.

Oh I know that there are some retired players around the league who are laughin' their @%#E$ OFF!!!!!
Some of them really hated this guy.

smh in disgust at the notion of spending half or even more on one women is the RIGHT thing to do, yet spending chump change on several women is wrong. Sad part is he is forced and is going to provide/do more for a woman he has no relation with both from a sexual and family aspect.. then he is going to do/invest in himself his family friends and his kids.

End of the day when its all said and done he is going to invest/spend about 70% on a chic he aint with, and about 30% is going to be invest/spend on himself, his family, his kids. Its sad that he will be doing more for a random chic that gives 2 drips of piss about him then his family, friends, kids and himself, you know the ppl who love care and will be by his side for better or worst sickness and health to death do them part.... Funny/ironic it turns out huh?

^^^^

Lolwut?

But on the real... do y'all see any changevin future divorce laws?

This isn't the first, but this draws more emotion cuz Kobe is so polarizing,and Mrs Bryant literally pulled a move that you see in TV.

I know it happens alot, buy with tiger woods, his wife was kinda paid... mel Gibson been with his wife for SEVERAL years...

She waited EXACTLY ten years to drop the bomb on Kobe...

Something has got to give with in the next couple of decades...

I think so because there are some young impressionable guys who see this, and will be in a position to do something about it.

^What's got to give is guys wifing up birds. Kobe ain't got no one but himself to blame for the mess he's in.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Originally Posted by thapointguy

She took the 75 mil and his game along with it. Garbage the last two games.

Oh really? 30 and 8 assists on 50% shooting is garbage?

Compared to the consecutive 40 pt games yeah it's garbage
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Ok but that has nothing to do with the point....The point is woman don't care if you are square...If you are Kobe, Lebron, TeBow, Usher, Bow Wow, Drake, etc.  The women just want a celeb.  

We don't care about "Lisa" or him being a lame or Shaq stories or Colorado.  We are sticking to the facts that Groupies gone groupie.

Look, I guess you are a Kobe fan, right? The man can ball, he is nice with it. Years of dedication has made him one of the best two guards ever.

However, there is a reason that many professional athletes frequent prostitutes and strippers, understand? It's too risky out there, especially if you...have...no...game!

Let me give you a story that some here may know, and then verify. Remember Nick Anderson? Dude got set up, where he supposedly slept with a groupie, only to be contacted by her uncle, who said that she was underage. I don't need to go into specifics, but that episode damn near ruined him.

There are many stories around about dudes getting played, just like Micheal Jackson getting played by the parents of little boys.

Getting laid as a celeb is not as easy as you think, nor are all the women down to get down, just because who you might be.

You've got to be careful in those assumptions. 

In college, it is different. We are all just horny kids, perhaps the first time away from home, as even math majors in my school were getting laid. So that was not a fair comparison.

Bold for Truth
Straight up.
AKA has been preaching the -isms for some time now. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^What's got to give is guys wifing up birds. Kobe ain't got no one but himself to blame for the mess he's in.

True but end of the day its a contract and the terms and agreements is what needs to be changed. You cant the change the rules of a game by changing the players thats in it.  And i know you say shouldnt wife up a j/o... hell he coulda married a saint, still end of the day the rules and terms of the agreement wouldnt be changed. Its still doesnt change what is at stake, and the risk factors and consequences involved. Lets face it like I said the players aint gonna change, The only certaincy is if the rules of the game change.

But I agree again he shouldnt even married period. I mean what does it gain him, improves quality of life in doing so? He in essense, put everything he has on the line to have something he already has. And if it turns out good he keeps what he already has, if he loses he loses everything.

Its almost like betting someone when they are betting you back with your own money. Like ok you win you keep the money you have. You lose you lose the money you have and the money you had given the other party to bet you in the first place.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

True but end of the day its a contract and the terms and agreements is what needs to be changed. You cant the change the rules of a game by changing the players thats in it.  And i know you say shouldnt wife up a j/o... hell he coulda married a saint, still end of the day the rules and terms of the agreement wouldnt be changed. Its still doesnt change what is at stake, and the risk factors and consequences involved. Lets face it like I said the players aint gonna change, The only certaincy is if the rules of the game change.

But I agree again he shouldnt even married period. I mean what does it gain him, improves quality of life in doing so? He in essense, put everything he has on the line to have something he already has. And if it turns out good he keeps what he already has, if he loses he loses everything.

Its almost like betting someone when they are betting you back with your own money. Like ok you win you keep the money you have. You lose you lose the money you have and the money you had given the other party to bet you in the first place.

I really don't even see the problem here.
Kobe somehow convinced the court he was ONLY worth 150 million 
roll.gif

Dude had a slight win there.

On top of that, he made more, so he loses more.

They got a divorce and thats, that. Thats how the rules go. There is no graduated alimony system in place. It is what it is. 

Vanessa now has to find some way to flip that money into something worthful, otherwise she'll just be leaking cash for the rest of her life. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

We keep trying to tell ya'll that these dudes can dribble a ball but don't have an ounce of common sense. Smashing skeezers might help pass the time but WIFING THEM UP? Hell no. This is what you get. 

As Bomani Jones put it:

bomani_jones Bomani Jones
fellas...kobe met her AT AN EASTSIDAZ VIDEO SHOOT, embarrassed her publicly, bought the ring...and you ride for HIS pockets?

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom