Kobe Bryant HD

My favorite of all time.

Greatness personified is a much better video, but i do like this 1 too. Especially how they showed the arc of his career from high school till now, just crazy how hes basically had 2 careers in one.

His career post Shaq is still puts most pros to shame.

Watch it in 1080p if you really want to enjoy it.

Basketball in HD... Nothing better.

There aren't many basketball players I enjoy watching more than Kobe Bryant. Frobe was personally my favorite for a while growing up, dude was phenomenal.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

That was great, some people don't realize we're witnessing one of the greatest player of all time.

They will when he's retired. Dude is the last of a dying breed.

Yes..last of the allen iverson/jerry stackhouse esque chucking volume scorer generation

You cant be serious puttin them in the same group with Kobe.

By last of a dying breed I mean the killer instinct that dude has. If yall cant see that I dont know what to tell you.

Beautiful 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

eek.gif
Hands down the best video anyone has made about him. The Sunshine soundtrack
pimp.gif
nice, but every highlight video Ive seen for ANY player takes a backseat to this...

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

That was great, some people don't realize we're witnessing one of the greatest player of all time.

They will when he's retired. Dude is the last of a dying breed.

Man yall aint never lied, somebody who is not motivated by the money.  Just watching the Lakers play without Kobe made me think when he is done, and me being an older dude who can I identify with that is in the league today.  Nobody Really...
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

I feel honored to witness this man come into the league and evolve into one of the most complete basketball players since Jordan.

gave me goosebumps, used to hate kobe back when he was playing with shaq(Huge Iverson fan), but now i jus watch the games and appreciate he is the best since jordan, he outlasted almost everybody in his class, tmac, panny, iverson
frown.gif

Passed up what could have been my last chance to see him play at Oracle tonight.
tired.gif

damb this vid made me sad knowing he only has a few years left 
frown.gif
.  there was never a player that i would follow/enjoy watching more.  emotions will be had when he decides to hang it up

Back
Top Bottom