Kobe Bryant Aston Martin Pack

^ nyuk nyuk! i also got that email.. 
roll.gif

no luck for me on this release.. anyway, all the best to all who won..
pimp.gif

^ Camp-Out? Nah.....Split! Split! Split! Kidding!

anyway, Good Luck to those who will camp-out for this.

damn i didn't get chosen.. looks like i'm not getting the pack.

if anyone wants to split, i'll take the hyperdunks in a 11-12, i have the money ready

Hope this packs go home to rightful owners and not resellers.. and to those who are going to camp out for this best of luck guys!

congrats to NT peeps.

Im pretty sure you would get your size ben. Gnot, you're always a shoo-in in kobe raffles ah, the raffle gods know that you're truly a Kobe Fan hehe. Allan/Taken24, Did you get picked?

lucky lucky, never won raffles in my life and to my suprise i won this! i got this! number 21!

wow havent been here for a while now..
laugh.gif

anyhoo,i passed by bhs this afternoon around 4pm and here's what's up..

there's still about 4guys in front of the store..not really sure if they're included..

HTH

zu3zon.jpg

was notified before 7pm that i had won a slot

no email confirmation as of yet, what gives nikeph?

anyone know how the line is looking? if i go in a couple of hours you think i can still get my pair?

Congrats, Pareng Mon! I had a strong feeling you'd get that e-mail...swerte ka when it comes to that! Haha, good job!
happy.gif

Line update! Still around just 25 heads as of 7am. My guy is number 22 in line. Hope I can get my size! Rumor has it, 1 thru 9 is lining up for 1 guy, so is 10-16!

wow man that sucks! is there a sort of siziing list? i dont wannna wait the whole time and leave empty handed.

Back
Top Bottom