Knockout Video of YOURS TRULY! vol. wowww 720deg

Originally Posted by mykeeubz

hahaha my dude you from vallejo? I dont know how you could box thizzing but then again you were drinking
laugh.gif
Yeah Im from vallejo man.. thats the first time I really mixed alcohol and thizz I was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckd up

Damn homie got laid out cold I would of broke the camera when I got up no evidence of the incident Got DAMN!!!! Smh

Originally Posted by KixInThaCity

LMAO AT THAT COMMENT IN THA MIDDLE

It's now obvious that you wrote it. So now we got one of these youtube racists on NT, huh?

Sidebar: Son, I know you were drunk but you dropped faster than Late80's thong for Ben Barra.
sick.gif

SON!!
roll.gif
..This is odeeee..
indifferent.gif
..that dont even make no sense to have u spin like that..leg was twitchinand all..NO chin
nerd.gif

youtube comments
laugh.gif

"SOUNDS LIKE SOMEON'S BEATBOXING WITH THEIR BUTT CHEEKS"

"Is that Dirtylicious' offspring? "

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Hope y'all weren't trying to impress any of the girls there...because that was lame as hell
laugh.gif

Why would you think he was trying to impress anyone by showing a video of him getting knocked out ?

SMH @ your friends. I don't think they realized what happened. My man did a double twisty double flip and ended with an excellent landing. Perfect 10.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

It's now obvious that you wrote it. So now we got one of these youtube racists on NT, huh?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sidebar: Son, I know you were drunk but you dropped faster than Late80's thong for Ben Barra.[/color]
sick.gif
ShotsFiredCvr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom