Kitty cat makes baby stop crying and go to sleep. vol. real life

Damb baby paw
pimp.gif

My housemate had a cat I always chilled with, and kept me company when I was drunk late nights. It was the only black cat I wasn't afraid of. That thing was just like a dog we had running around all the time.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

nah, I don't trust that cat b...

I'm convinced in this video the Cat was snitching
roll.gif
Stood up to the deer like a BAWSE.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the end.
Cats
pimp.gif

i love animals, but if they did that to my dog. IT'S HUNTING SEASON ON THE BLOCK.

sorry. I dont trust cats for anything. Something about those eyes.

i aint gonna lie, I thought the cat was gonna rip that babies head open

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

That's family right there. Cat hit the kid with the, "I got you. You have nothing to worry about, I'm right here." paw to the forehead.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Real life, that black devil cat was simply feeling for the soft spot in the baby's head, word to premeditated murder.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cats are FTW! Except my cat. My cat %%!$*%* sucks
grin.gif

My dream pet
pimp.gif
too bad they cost a fortune. Talk about ups
eek.gif

I want one sooooooooo badly
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

And you can honestly say those are spiritual beings.
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

I always felt my cat listened to me for real when I was little. She knew when I was sad.

I think the baby is too young to be so close to the cat.

CWrite78 wrote:

i love animals, but if they did that to my dog. IT'S HUNTING SEASON ON THE BLOCK.
That video makes me sick.  I've seen something similar, but not that intense from the deer.  Deer went in on that dog.  There are a lot of deer in my neighborhood during certain parts of the year (North Carolina), and my dogs have actually chased after one into the woods behind my house (deer was in my yard, sprinted up the driveway).  I have 2 pistol permits, thinking about buying a Sig Sauer P226 and maybe a P232, or a smaller .22 like a PMR 30 so I can just unload into a deer. 
I'll have to start taking a gun out with me when I let the dogs out at night.  I like eating venison too.  Had a venison burrito last Thursday.  Anyway.  @!+! that deer.

Originally Posted by eaalto

CWrite78 wrote:

That video makes me sick.  I've seen something similar, but not that intense from the deer.  Deer went in on that dog.  There are a lot of deer in my neighborhood during certain parts of the year (North Carolina), and my dogs have actually chased after one into the woods behind my house (deer was in my yard, sprinted up the driveway).  I have 2 pistol permits, thinking about buying a Sig Sauer P226 and maybe a P232, or a smaller .22 like a PMR 30 so I can just unload into a deer. 

I'll have to start taking a gun out with me when I let the dogs out at night.  I like eating venison too.  Had a venison burrito last Thursday.  Anyway.  @!+! that deer.

Why is it that a lot of white people do this though? Like "oh grab the camcorder, something cool might happen" and not the kid?

This is the type of @*%! you see in the news, local residents, a cat scratches and nearly kills an infant.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by eaalto

CWrite78 wrote:

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Why is it that a lot of white people do this though? Like "oh grab the camcorder, something cool might happen" and not the kid?

This is the type of @*%! you see in the news, local residents, a cat scratches and nearly kills an infant.
Wow, Debbie Downer
laugh.gif

Are you a cop or something?

My dream pet
pimp.gif
too bad they cost a fortune. Talk about ups
eek.gif

How much?

Any breeders in north texas?

It's either this or a doberman for me

Back