KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

Maybe if people bought shoes to, ya know, wear them...instead of trying to turn it into their job... and spent that effort applying those tangentially related resale skills to a real profession...everyone could be happy.
I don't mind em at all! Lol Just got someone to bite on a $170 bid on StockX. Including the $20 coupon, I walked out with the purple maestro's I wanted for well under retail! :nthat: #Patience

I went ahead and got the pony hairs for a little more than retail plus shipping

Chimera's aren't wearable for me.

I wish people would stop trying to quick flip kicks, and just leave them for people who want them. Before you would have to keep kicks for years before the had any sort of value, and it's getting to that now even with collabs because so many release along all brands.

I copped the purps for the eventual size swap after I got cart jacked. Wish I had just waited. Could have my size for retail and now I can’t get rid of this 7.5. :smh:

:smokin
22582448_500784216963353_7379881870508425216_n.jpg

22352572_1019765371498829_9180297801253257216_n.jpg

I love how these look! Anyone else not a fan of the leather interior? I’d rather have the standard cotton liner for comfort.

My purple maestro's should be here Thursday. They just to StockX for authentication today. I might wear those before I wear my chimera pippens.

[/QUOTE]
looking at some these samples did dude have something to do with the urban haze uptempo pack that dropped last year?

Question. I am trying to cop Black and Red Pippens from 2015 and I am wondering how they fit? Anyone have a pair? I have a pair of 08s that fell a part and those were TTS to me. I have a feeling the newer Pippens run half a size smaller though.

Question. I am trying to cop Black and Red Pippens from 2015 and I am wondering how they fit? Anyone have a pair? I have a pair of 08s that fell a part and those were TTS to me. I have a feeling the newer Pippens run half a size smaller though.
TTS
Air Pippen 1 sizing has been pretty consistent for me the past couple of years:
10.5 for '08 Black/Red, 10.5 for '08 "Triple Black", 10.5 for '15 "Triple White" and 10.5 for Kith Pippen 1

Anyone else have any feedback on how they think the fit is for 2015 Pippen I's ? I wish I could try on a pair but I can't find a pair in NYC anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom