KITH X NIKE SPORTSWEAR

Cart jacked. Grabbed another size

Attachments

• 5CCB1389-21B3-4335-9426-661C7E3C7BA8.png
    5CCB1389-21B3-4335-9426-661C7E3C7BA8.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 40
Was able to grab the reds and surprisingly it went smoothly, thought i would have no chance and take a L.....had them in my cart and tried to add windbreaker but kept saying something like "item add to cart" but just the shoes showed up so i didn't waste any time and placed order for the shoes...tried to go back and grab the windbreaker and hoody but everything was sold out in the size i needed, coulda got the tearaway pants had them in my cart but i decided to pass

The purple pair took me to a French PayPal then I got the inventory issues. Red pair was easy peasy.

Will try to lowball a purple pair on grailed

I just got my 11.5 from kith brooklyn. They were super slow only letting in one at a time. I was number 11 in line and by the time I got there size 12 in the purps were gone. I grabbed one of the last 11.5. Skipped on the apparel. And they let you buy both colorways and 3 other items. Next week will be INSANITY as everyone on the line are gunning for the cheetah pippens....

I just got my 11.5 from kith brooklyn. They were super slow only letting in one at a time. I was number 11 in line and by the time I got there size 12 in the purps were gone. I grabbed one of the last 11.5. Skipped on the apparel. And they let you buy both colorways and 3 other items. Next week will be INSANITY as everyone on the line are gunning for the cheetah pippens....
That is completely nuts. I'd think you'd get a 12 for sure.

That is completely nuts. I'd think you'd get a 12 for sure.

Cats were making deals on the line. So everyone but me were walking out with two pairs and 3 bags worth of clothes. Then you had cats copping on line and still staying on the line. So I mean, this is a game. I ain't hating. I'm just glad I ate. And I met some cool people while on line.

The track suit for the reds are fire! The reds are great too but that purple just pops. I went true to size I suggest you re-lace and un strap and unzip half way. They fit snug but they comfy. Glad I ate

Nice, I was fortunate enough to get 2 orders in of the purps Size 12. Going to let one go for a little extra...

This week was easy because a lot of folks weren't hip to game on the type of release. Basically you went to the store and got a ticket. That ticket is guaranteed spot to cop. The number on the ticket once called is your place in line. The numbers are random like today the first person called was number 42. I was 53 and I was number 11 on the que to cop. Next week especially since everyone wants those animal print pippens will be chaos. But we spoke to the manager and he said he is trying to keep these releases under control and limit the riots and craziness.

The track suit for the reds are fire! The reds are great too but that purple just pops. I went true to size I suggest you re-lace and un strap and unzip half way. They fit snug but they comfy. Glad I ate

are these comparable fit wise to the Jordan 8?

Back
Top Bottom