Kissing Girls in Public

if your just smashing, dont ever kiss her outside your or her crib, and thats if you even kiss her.
if shes your main joint, you shouldnt worry about what anyone is thinking when youre with her.

I'll kiss my girl in public. More so a peck on the lips or on the cheeks. But never a make-out session. That's behind closed doors or in the privacy or our apartment.

I'll kiss my girl in public. More so a peck on the lips or on the cheeks. But never a make-out session. That's behind closed doors or in the privacy or our apartment.

Making out in public is never cool. I don't understand how adult couples have the urge to make out while standing on a busy street corner, these people must still live with their parents.
Either that or they just met off craigslist and haven't gotten any in years and are just overly excited.

Making out in public is never cool. I don't understand how adult couples have the urge to make out while standing on a busy street corner, these people must still live with their parents.
Either that or they just met off craigslist and haven't gotten any in years and are just overly excited.

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

if your just smashing, dont ever kiss her outside your or her crib, and thats if you even kiss her.
if shes your main joint, you shouldnt worry about what anyone is thinking when youre with her.
this

Originally Posted by 8H2i9Frs

this

i thought he was talking about randoms not your girl...thats where the race part would come in...

i thought he was talking about randoms not your girl...thats where the race part would come in...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

Like on jersey shore...

Bammas be kissin whatever without knowing anything about them...

That could never be me...

Kissing your girl in public is cool...

But sittin there swapping spit is a no go...

IMO of course...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

Like on jersey shore...

Bammas be kissin whatever without knowing anything about them...

That could never be me...

Kissing your girl in public is cool...

But sittin there swapping spit is a no go...

IMO of course...

Originally Posted by beh235

Not a fan of excessive PDA, neither is my girl. OP, why did you feel the need to inject the race of your friends into the question? I wouldn't categorize something like this in terms of race, but personal taste. In general, slobbering all over each other is not cool, get a room
laugh.gif

I didn't know if it was a racial thing or just people in different places doing different things. But like I said, most my H.S. friends were white, and they make out with chicks no matter what, no matter who is watching.  I was just curious if it was a racial thing or if it just happened to be the people I was with, if that makes sense. 

Not a fan of excessive PDA, neither is my girl. OP, why did you feel the need to inject the race of your friends into the question? I wouldn't categorize something like this in terms of race, but personal taste. In general, slobbering all over each other is not cool, get a room
laugh.gif

I didn't know if it was a racial thing or just people in different places doing different things. But like I said, most my H.S. friends were white, and they make out with chicks no matter what, no matter who is watching.  I was just curious if it was a racial thing or if it just happened to be the people I was with, if that makes sense. 

i kiss her when i feel like it.

make out, occasionaly if im in some type of horny romantic mood, but not all heavy (30 sec max)

cuzz if im gonna do all that i might as well take her to the crib

i kiss her when i feel like it.

make out, occasionaly if im in some type of horny romantic mood, but not all heavy (30 sec max)

cuzz if im gonna do all that i might as well take her to the crib

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Never been a fan of PDA.

This. HATE when chicks kiss me in public.
laugh.gif

I mean a little peck on the lips or something, hows that so bad?

Full out make out session...nah b.

I'll take a peck if it's a girl I really like.
Otherwise, keep your hands and lips to yourself.
I was at the bar last Thursday and this chick kept pulling my head down for a kiss.
I didn't know what to do honestly. I know I had to look like a doofus cause I was so hesitant and pulling back while our lips were already touching.
I was so uncomfortable but I wasn't going to turn an attractive girl away, I guess.
Plus, I'm trying to get with one of her sorority sisters who was standing like 2 feet away. I'd rub her feet in public. <3
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Never been a fan of PDA.

This. HATE when chicks kiss me in public.
laugh.gif

I mean a little peck on the lips or something, hows that so bad?

Full out make out session...nah b.

I'll take a peck if it's a girl I really like.
Otherwise, keep your hands and lips to yourself.
I was at the bar last Thursday and this chick kept pulling my head down for a kiss.
I didn't know what to do honestly. I know I had to look like a doofus cause I was so hesitant and pulling back while our lips were already touching.
I was so uncomfortable but I wasn't going to turn an attractive girl away, I guess.
Plus, I'm trying to get with one of her sorority sisters who was standing like 2 feet away. I'd rub her feet in public. <3
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Appalachian58

laugh.gif

i completely understand what you're saying.  White dudes be all bunned up with their joints, making out in public..and black dudes (i'm also mixed) are strict about "not kissing them on the mouth." Especially not in public.

Originally Posted by Appalachian58

laugh.gif

i completely understand what you're saying.  White dudes be all bunned up with their joints, making out in public..and black dudes (i'm also mixed) are strict about "not kissing them on the mouth." Especially not in public.

Back
Top Bottom