2hrs and 15 in
I'm like how long is this damn movie
even my 10 year old daughter
who i took to see the first one was like
"daddy the first one was better"

it pains me to say this
but don't watch in theaters
wait till its on cable or netflix

I agree with Nawghty, this ish was liiiiiight. Elton John was the best part of the movie, and probably only had 5 mins of screen time. With the way it ended they probably are going to set it up for a third one, and I’m catching that on the firestick.

Vaughn is going to make it a trilogy so there will surely be a third one and it's probably going to focus on Tatum (or at least have a huge part in it) so it could be good.

The first one had some amazing action scenes but I thought the plot was corny and illogical.

Will wait for this to hit DVD so I can stream.

A third one should be Lancelot in the field murking people and getting her yambs wet.

Wait for the stream online. 2 hrs and 21 mins of your life could be wasted. Jeff Bridges and Channing Tatum probably finished their scenes in 2 days. Halfway through I was just praying Samuel L. popped up somewhere. First one was better

A third one should be Lancelot in the field murking people and getting her yambs wet.

HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS9FYkc5dk5Ec3Nqcm5xL2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

Movie was dope but the first one is way better. Glad Tatum was barely in it and I hope he doesn't have a bigger role in the 3rd. I also hope they don't have the setting in America.

Man.. watched last night.. weak deaths for important characters.. weak bait and switch on Tatum

Unnecessary shhhh

There was some good.. but felt wasted

I was so hyped about it. Should of let Firth stay dead and have Lancelot and Tatum have more time.

Almost no reason to have Firth be alive.

it was ok, not as bad as reviews made it out to be, but had more than a few eye-rolling moments...

Movie was like let's take everything you liked from the first one, and turn it up to bat**** insane.

I liked the movie for what it was.

I don't know about more Tatum but Lancelot should not have died or like that.

The movie was some good evidence for why I don't just blindly think Matthew Vaughn would be a great choice to direct any other superhero movie (Superman, Batman, etc.)

Golden Circle is a good representation of a comic based movie Vaughn had to create when he had no source material to adapt. I notice a few directors show their faults in that scenario.

New KICK-***, HIT-GIRL And KINGSMAN Movies On The Way

Vaughn revealed to Empire that he's planning a new Kick-*** movie (most likely featuring Patience Lee under the mask), along with a solo Hit-Girl outing which will either focus on an older Mindy Macready, or flashback to her younger years growing up under the tutelage of Big Daddy.

But that's not all. In addition to another Kingsman movie which would cap-off the "Harry Hart-Eggsy relationship" trilogy, there's a spinoff titled Kingsman: The Great Game, an eight-hour TV show, and a Statesman film in the works.

Back
Top Bottom