Kim Kardashian is on a beach with her sister.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

DC is the biggest downer in human existence
smh.gif
Shoot me for not going crazy over a woman that is a documented plastic surgery project. I would HOPE she looked as good as she has paid to look.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

DC is the biggest downer in human existence
smh.gif
Shoot me for not going crazy over a woman that is a documented plastic surgery project. I would HOPE she looked as good as she has paid to look.

^ You talking about that "extended" hair of hers. Oh yea it is pretty long.

Let me stop before yall jump me man.

^ You talking about that "extended" hair of hers. Oh yea it is pretty long.

Let me stop before yall jump me man.

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Yeah, that caboose is serious. I can't even be mad at that. In fact, I'm happy about it. Makes me wanna just grab a meaty chunk of it, jiggle it around a little and then smack the hell out of it.

why did i just picture u doing that
roll.gif

Oh my friend...so have I.  Sooo have I. 

Originally Posted by nighthawk9421

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Yeah, that caboose is serious. I can't even be mad at that. In fact, I'm happy about it. Makes me wanna just grab a meaty chunk of it, jiggle it around a little and then smack the hell out of it.

why did i just picture u doing that
roll.gif

Oh my friend...so have I.  Sooo have I. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

See much better walking downtown DC each and every summer day. Maybe I am just not a fan of the whole Barbie looking girl phase.
you want trailer trash or the way too hood ones

Yea because other than Barbie looking girls (which some are hood looking females) a woman has to be trailer trash or hood. Where do you all come up with some of these responses?

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

See much better walking downtown DC each and every summer day. Maybe I am just not a fan of the whole Barbie looking girl phase.
Bro, DC chicks are mostly hood rats or skinny chicks in Georgetown. Now, Northern VA chicks are better than Kim

You do know I said DOWNTOWN, meaning women with jobs which includes women from all over the metro area. Northern VA included. Again, do you dudes think before typing or are you looking for laughs?

Narrow down what you mean next time. Downtown could also mean crackheads which you and I both know are everywhere in DC.

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

you want trailer trash or the way too hood ones

Yea because other than Barbie looking girls (which some are hood looking females) a woman has to be trailer trash or hood. Where do you all come up with some of these responses?

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Bro, DC chicks are mostly hood rats or skinny chicks in Georgetown. Now, Northern VA chicks are better than Kim

You do know I said DOWNTOWN, meaning women with jobs which includes women from all over the metro area. Northern VA included. Again, do you dudes think before typing or are you looking for laughs?

Narrow down what you mean next time. Downtown could also mean crackheads which you and I both know are everywhere in DC.

Back
Top Bottom