Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez | Netflix Doc series Out Now

Started this Wednesday and have been watching and episode each night. It’s such a sad and interesting story. He definitely had a lot of problems and sad he didn’t get the help he so needed. Also the being gay part I’m not sure about. Also the one kid from hs talking about it and his dad seemed off. Or it could just be that I think he was super hot 😂

A bisexual man? Ummm it's called gay.
that's ignorant

if yall really don't see why they're including the information about his sexuality in the tv show as a contrast to how Aaron strived to maintain a certain image then you're not thinking critically enough. People just immediately rejected the idea that a guy like that could be something other than what they think he is which even further highlights why it's apart of this documentary

People just immediately rejected the idea that a guy like that could be something other than what they think he is which even further highlights why it's apart of this documentary

so how about focusing on murdering, gangster side of him that nobody knew sInce we know that to be true? They left out so much about his time at Florida, his upbringing and his family outside of the home just to spend that much time on his sexuality. If you actually learn more about his family and who his family was affiliated with this stuff it would make a lot more sense to most people.

that's ignorant

if yall really don't see why they're including the information about his sexuality in the tv show as a contrast to how Aaron strived to maintain a certain image then you're not thinking critically enough. People just immediately rejected the idea that a guy like that could be something other than what they think he is which even further highlights why it's apart of this documentary
All of this.

The dad saying they NFL should be held accountable for helping him get an apartment may be one of the dumbest things I have heard.

You can tell his mind is all about how to get paid right now.

His mom seemed selfish as hell, probably because his dad didn't let her have a say on anything for their whole relationship.

Aaron might have pulled the trigger, might not have but he was there for both incidents.

A few things.

His father had anger issues so he probably inherited that.
Molested as a child, anger issues and sexuality issues now.
Father randomly dies, anger issues get worse.
Mother banging a family friend months later and he moves in. Anger still growing.
CTE on top of all of that.

Really sounds like he needed some therapy and somehow to control his anger.

I also forgot how short his career was, felt like he played longer.

When he was on the phone saying, the strippers look way better than his wife. I was dying.

Then the teammate saying he would kill himself if it meant his kids and wife were set for life. His delivery had me crying.

I don’t believe he left a man in jail money.

And his mom asking for a mil! He said **** you mean give you a mil! Hahahahahahaha, it was kinda heartbreaking when he said I can’t talk to you, you will die not knowing your son. **** was sad.

I haven't watched the tv series yet but in the podcast they talk about Wes Welker warning new guys on the team about having a locker next to Hernandez because of the wild stuff he would do

him calling Bill Belichick "daddy"... :lol:

“He stops me and, kind of touches me on my shoulders and he’s looking at me wide-eyed in my face and he says, ‘Your locker is in between [Rob] Gronkowski and Hernandez. I just want to warn you that he’s going to talk about being bathed by his mother. He’s going to have his genitalia out in front of you while you’re sitting out on your stool. He’s going to have his towel and try to dry off in front of you while you’re sitting at your locker. He’s going to talk about gay sex. Just do your best to ignore it. Even walk away.’ So, even before I met Aaron on a personal level, that was how I was warned about him prior to getting to my locker,” said Lloyd.

“There would be swings where he would be the most hypermasculine, aggressive individual in the room. Where he would be ready to fight somebody in fits of rage. Or he’d be the most sensitive person in the room, talking about cuddling with his mother,” Lloyd remembered. “Or he’d ask me, ‘Do you think I’m good enough to play?’ So we had these moments where we did get along well. But there was also these moments where he was ready to rage out on other players in the locker room and it was these ups and downs that were constantly happening during the year.”

full

Son was definitely Nate from Euphoria

Know what though, at what point does the NFL take more responsibility for CTE knowingly full well it's highly likely to happen to players? Like seeing AB now they should be giving him full support despite not being with a team.

Know what though, at what point does the NFL take more responsibility for CTE knowingly full well it's highly likely to happen to players? Like seeing AB now they should be giving him full support despite not being with a team.

This reminds me that BET Jams played his “Whole Lotta Money” video, and if it didn’t say “Antonio Brown”, it would perfectly fit in with everything else that’s out

NFL ain't never gonna take responsibility.

I mean they formed a committee in the 2000s to say this: "NFL players have evolved to a state where their brains are less susceptible to injury."

Well is the doc good or nah?

It's very good. Fascinating.

The whole him being homosexual thing is kind of irrelavnt to me (when comes to the shootings), and idk whether i believe it or not.

So says one guy from high school who for whatever reason thought it was a good idea to go public with this after he died.

Did ya'll watch all 3 episodes? At first I thought the homosexual aspect was irrelevant, but in the end a picture is painted of AH as someone who was molested as a child, had a difficult family life growing up, had brain damage, and was trying his whole life to hide the fact he was gay after being known as such a masculine famous athlete. Point they were making was that all of those amongst other things created a monster.

Back
Top Bottom