Kids from Cali react to gay marriage(15min)

Oh look...it's the "blacks had it worse than gays" argument again.

This isn't the Oppression Olympics, life has been sub-par for both of these groups.
THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE I NEVER SAID ANYONE HAD IT WORSE. YOU SAID THAT. I ASKED A QUESTION ON HOW THE TWO CORRELATE.

SIMPLE.
From the context of basic human rights and constitutional law, they correlate just about perfectly.

...and who said I was only addressing you?
LOL HE FEELING HIMSELF.

PROB COPPED CONCORD LOWS THIS WEEKEND 

What correlation does gay rights have to the civil rights movement, and how are they the same?

No, you're missing my question. How is what gay people "go" through nearly close to being a comparison of the civil rights movement?

I didn't miss your question, you asked a completely different question.

If you want to compare death tolls or something be my guest, I'll pass.

The correlation between the gay rights movement and the civil rights movement is they are both civil rights issues .. that's it. There's no quota of violence, prejudice, and discrimination that needs to be met for it to be labeled a civil rights issue.

From the context of basic human rights and constitutional law, they correlate just about perfectly.

Never said you were only addressing me, though. You said that lol

And you're talking about the actual definition of "basic human rights" and "constitutional law". I'm talking about something completely different. The actual events, which they compare their own "struggle" to.

Like I said, what you interpret doesn't mean that's what it meant.

Simple.

Oh look...it's the "blacks had it worse than gays" argument again.

This isn't the Oppression Olympics, life has been sub-par for both of these groups.
THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE I NEVER SAID ANYONE HAD IT WORSE. YOU SAID THAT. I ASKED A QUESTION ON HOW THE TWO CORRELATE.

SIMPLE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you know correlate doesn't mean the same right? You're asking how they correlate then follow up by asking how they are the same. No one said they were the same to begin with.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you know correlate doesn't mean the same right? You're asking how they correlate then follow up by asking how they are the same. No one said they were the same to begin with.
A dictionary would help you at some point.

cor·re·late

verb

ˈkôrəˌlāt,ˈkär-/

1. 1.

have a mutual relationship or connection, in which one thing affects or depends on another.

Never said you were only addressing me, though. You said that lol

And you're talking about the actual definition of "basic human rights" and "constitutional law". I'm talking about something completely different. The actual events, which they compare their own "struggle" to.

Like I said, what you interpret doesn't mean that's what it meant.

Simple.
When did I say I was addressing you?

Everything you just wrote is nonsense.  Read that third line back to yourself and realize what an idiot you are.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: you know correlate doesn't mean the same right? You're asking how they correlate then follow up by asking how they are the same. No one said they were the same to begin with.
A dictionary would help you at some point.

cor·re·late

verb

ˈkôrəˌlāt,ˈkär-/

1. [FLOAT=LEFT]1.[/FLOAT]

have a mutual relationship or connection, in which one thing affects or depends on another.

So correlation doesn't mean the same, yeah thanks

So correlation doesn't mean the same, yeah thanks
*SMACKS HEAD*

NEVER SAID IT MEANT THE "SAME". YOU SAID THAT.

LMFAO YOU'RE COMPARING ONE WORD CHANGE IN A POST TO ANOTHER INSTEAD OF ANSWERING WHAT I ASKED. SMART.

Last edited:
Someone said otherwise?
You did bring up Black people comparing "what their ancestors" went through, and not knowing what "civil rights" is, right? You specified or did you say it in general?

OK then. 
That's your response to me asking if someone said the gay rights movement and the civil rights movement correlate other than them both being because civil right issues?

Back
Top Bottom