Kid Tries Bullying an Overweight Kid and Gets SLAMMED

Originally Posted by ninjahood

urbano wears nikes wrote:
Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Man what a deadly combo..........Is this Sterling VA?
��
eek.gif
what a combo, left him all bloodied too.

thats a�grown man move right there.
pimp.gif

��

Originally Posted by i rock jordanz

HAHA That kid is going to walk with a limp for the rest of his life. Why in the world would that scrawny little kid even pick on a guy that size?

Small dog syndrome.

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

30t6p3b.gif
at black dude in the other fight swingin and hittin dude AFTER he took a few punches 2 tha face like NOW u mad fam??
roll.gif
crying at dude who got knocked to the floor reaching out for that sentimental "Anybody Gonna Help Me Get Up?" hand gesture
roll.gif

3 Piece UNNNGHH UHHHH

Originally Posted by CWrite78

HAHA That kid is going to walk with a limp for the rest of his life. Why in the world would that scrawny little kid even pick on a guy that size?

Small dog syndrome.
Seriously man. I'm glad that kid defended himself. I bet nobody is going to pick on him again. I love how his little bean stalk homie acted like he was going to do something at the end.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 He wouldve been posterized like Shawn Bradley. 

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Small dog syndrome.
I'm a skinny dude who lifts much heavier weights than my "big" friend, and he would still kill me easily 
laugh.gif
 At some point you can't overcome the laws of physics no matter how fit you are  
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Best part is that fat kid seemingly waited for that girl to get closer, then he bodied the scrawny dude in front of her...then walked off like it was no big deal. That's swag right there.

Word that is swag X100
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This s$%# is still beyond hilarious, and I have watched the slam on a loop like 50 times in a row

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by stacksblowinpurp

30t6p3b.gif
at black dude in the other fight swingin and hittin dude AFTER he took a few punches 2 tha face like NOW u mad fam??
roll.gif
crying at dude who got knocked to the floor reaching out for that sentimental "Anybody Gonna Help Me Get Up?" hand gesture
roll.gif

3 Piece UNNNGHH UHHHH
Dude had his hand out and was reaching for no damn reason... He prolly thought he was falling. I bet homie had no clue where he was at the time. 
laugh.gif

read this on the face book group joint is hilarious
laugh.gif

The kids recording the incident were looking to humiliate what they thought would be an easy target. They thought, "We've done this for years. Why haven't we made his humiliation reach a wider audience?" "Imagine how awesome our friends will think we are." "This will be great! He won't fight back, we are clearly his betters."

But the gods were listening.

So they approached him, surrounded him. Thought to contain him. Their first mistake.

So it began in earnest. Taunting came first, it always does. What was it this time? "Ginger"? "Fatty"? Whatever it was, we know it now as "Their Second Mistake."

The gods were listening.

"Step it up to violence," they thought. A foolish youth came forward and grabbed him by the collar. More taunting. A strike to the head.

The youth displayed supreme confidence. He could taste his victim's humiliation. He even toyed with his victim when they had the audacity to raise a hand to ward off blows. His friends, out of sight, jeered and cheered on their youthful champion. Their golden child.

The camera was running, the youth was giving a show. He danced a little, jabbed at his victim. He wanted more than physical dominance, he wanted to break him down psychologically. It was cruel. It was vile. It was hubris.

It was their last mistake.

With a speed born of many torturous years, Casey lunged. Catching the bully off guard, he closed the gap between them and encircled him with his mighty hands, hefting the arrogant youth and holding him aloft in the sky, completely helpless.

With the might and wrath worthy of Zeus did Casey hurl his malefactor back to the earth like a thunderbolt, burying him in a pile of his own shame and arrogance.

The gods heard.

The ground trembled. The youthful arrogance that rang out only moments before became stunned silence. This hallway was Casey's arena. His opponent lay defeated in the sand. The silence was his great cheering mob.

It was deafening.

As he circled his defeated abuser, Casey displayed a restraint that convinced one and all that this was not beginner's luck. If his opponent didn't thank the gods for their mercy, he should. Casey could just have easily laid waste to his face with a mighty boot at any time.

It would have been justified.

Casey faced what remained of his tormentors, hands at his sides. Casey was no longer a victim. With a look that promised them all destruction and a trip to the underworld, they knew the fight was done.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

^ Epic, whoever wrote that gets a "
pimp.gif
".
Casey faced what remained of his tormentors, hands at his sides. Casey was no longer a victim. With a look that promised them all destruction and a trip to the underworld, they knew the fight was done.

eek.gif
x
laugh.gif
x
pimp.gif

Seemed like a few kids were looking to bully the big kid.  See the tall kid walking up but he would have gotten snapped in half too.  
How you gonna mess with a future offensive lineman.  

I think the big kid is laid back and probably has gotten bullied before but snapped.  For good reason too lol   

Kid at Sterling got rocked!

Back
Top Bottom