Kid goes off on the Dance Cam at Bobcats game..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by larrivee7

........not to mention the extremely white kid doing the monkey @ 1:20 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'm hurtin a little bit from all the laughing
roll.gif

Son looked mad ayo with the "omg" two hands to the mouth giddy shocked clap but other than that son went ham on some other #%$*.

All the other tidbits of dancing had me weak

I'm hurtin a little bit from all the laughing
roll.gif

Son looked mad ayo with the "omg" two hands to the mouth giddy shocked clap but other than that son went ham on some other #%$*.

All the other tidbits of dancing had me weak

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

This is the funniest .gif of the year for me. It's so simple, so pure. 
laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif

Thank you, sir, for the in-depth explanation 
pimp.gif
. Dudes were acting like I coined the term "the monkey" on the fly
laugh.gif
. But for real, how does he know it in this day and age? 
roll.gif

Joe Galvan - thanks for the .gif!! I was pleased to find that this morning.

laugh.gif

First off son looks like a Happy Days extra straight outta Plesantville.  His whole swag says early 1950's. Also why's he just chillin by himself with no parents, no siblings, just solo dolo? Then once he realizes he's on camera his arms go auto-pilot into the only dance move he has down pat. "The monkey"! How does a 11 year old in 2011 know the monkey? So once he feels the crowd behind him he starts bobbin his head and cracks a smile like "Yeah feels good man".  I've never seen the ackward white guy dance occur so young.  Maybe a co-worker at a christmas party.  Maybe a random old guy in a club. He's got that "I'm so bad I'm good" swag
pimp.gif

Thank you, sir, for the in-depth explanation 
pimp.gif
. Dudes were acting like I coined the term "the monkey" on the fly
laugh.gif
. But for real, how does he know it in this day and age? 
roll.gif

Joe Galvan - thanks for the .gif!! I was pleased to find that this morning.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
The description and the gif was too much, i haven't laughed this much for a good while.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sooo weak.
629888_o.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

noticed he was on camera and already had a dance move in the arsenal. copping his own seats too.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
The description and the gif was too much, i haven't laughed this much for a good while.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm sooo weak.
629888_o.gif

roll.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The girl and the guy's reaction is how I felt. She almost spit her drink at the randomness.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

pimp.gif

9gg2sz.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The girl and the guy's reaction is how I felt. She almost spit her drink at the randomness.
laugh.gif

after watching this im now completely convinced that black people are born with a dancing gene and white people are not. (no racist)

after watching this im now completely convinced that black people are born with a dancing gene and white people are not. (no racist)

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by chickhien

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

That many people were at a Bobcats game?

Yeah, that was def staged.
The Miami Heat were in town = Instant Sellout.
laugh.gif
THIS.
I was in the building that night.

My 7-year-old was impressed & hating at the same time...

He's always dancing on the big screen & little dude sold his shine that night.

Word from inside the organization is that it wasn't staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom