kid flips out because his moms cancels world of warcraft

indifferent.gif

You had to be just jokin' with this thread, fam. If not, I mean it's cool, we all have lives off the internet, but you HAD to had already seen this.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

You had to be just jokin' with this thread, fam. If not, I mean it's cool, we all have lives off the internet, but you HAD to had already seen this.

we do?

Man, I have seen NTers give out the late pass for about 5 years now and I have never felt the need to actually come into a thread and hand a late pass (sinceNTers always OD on it) out.....But I must say...out of my 5 year tenure here at NT this has to the latest find/post/realization/video whatever that I have everseen. You my friend......are late
laugh.gif

mane....HNS....why did he do what he did with the REMOTE. Dude sounded like a RAPTOR....LOL at his brother with the on time camera setup and LOL at him goinHAM at the with the camera removal...

25unnde.jpg

Originally Posted by Shaze804

mane....HNS....why did he do what he did with the REMOTE. Dude sounded like a RAPTOR....LOL at his brother with the on time camera setup and LOL at him goin HAM at the with the camera removal...

The best one is the one were he is playing it and his brother is recording from upstairs and someone keeps betraying him
laugh.gif
. He goes crazy!! Someone postthat link

Back
Top Bottom