Kid Celebrities All Grown Up - Then & Now

I'm glad to see that some of them are doing ok,some spend their earning on surgery to prolong their career, while others have became victims of all the pit falls life brings with it.

Had NO clue
eek.gif
you didnt?
sick.gif
Me either
laugh.gif

Mrs. Ben Stiller
Ah man she was on Hey Dude.
Didnt realize that was her either
laugh.gif

I need to pay attention a little bit more

Cant say that I know not 1 of those... who are they? or from what show or movie

Cant say that I know not 1 of those... who are they? or from what show or movie

Ned's declassified...but I heard coconut head was like 21 while they were filming that show lol. Moze looks the same...Suzy crabgrass though, nice

Yoo that's nuts I had no idea she was on Hey dude but that's cause cause I hated this show and salute to your shorts...I was a Nick Guts man :smoking
Guts was the show! i wanted to be on there too those kids sucked. Hey Dude wasnt as good as Salute Your Shorts, you were missing out not watching that

:lol: i never even thought about what stevie from Malcolm in the middle is doing now. I wonder if the dude from the Christmas Story has been getting work. Does he get royalty checks whenever the movie airs?

laugh.gif
i never even thought about what stevie from Malcolm in the middle is doing now. I wonder if the dude from the Christmas Story has been getting work. Does he get royalty checks whenever the movie airs?
the redhead dude is trying to sue which every production company made the movie. Something about they tricked him into something in his contract when he was a kid and they owe him all this money from over the years. He just filed that suit in 2012, waited all this time, so he must be going broke. Not sure what Ralphie and Randy are up to now a days

Christmas Story was already done.

I was going to do might ducks but didnt feel like going through all those people. Good work. Goldberg got old as hell. Jessie Hall was posted already during the Sandlot group.

Julie the Cat looks better here

Back
Top Bottom