Kicks Starring Jahking Guillory, Mahershala Ali | Trailer #1 | RD: 9/9/16

Looks cool but the gist is a puny kid gets punked for his kicks and just snaps/goes ruthless and demands respect.

I can relate to seeing it happen but it's typical when dealing with this age.

Surprised it's getting good reviews from y'all. Looks pretty wack to me from the trailer but i'll give it a shot.

I liked it but kinda disappointed with the ending. I was wanting Brandon to get them licks in, hell pick up the skateboard n do more damage. He was dumb for just turning his back on Flaco though :smh: .. Im glad he didnt shoot him, all over some shoes especially in front of the kid but the kid was bound to see something like that anyway.

Sad all around. Im glad 2016/17 has calmed down drastically since 2014/15 when every other release you heard about someone getting jacked or jumped for some Jordans. It happened before then too but it was all over mainstream news those 2 years.

Brandon looked like he could have been a little brother of Jhene Aiko

I liked it but kinda disappointed with the ending. I was wanting Brandon to get them licks in, hell pick up the skateboard n do more damage. He was dumb for just turning his back on Flaco though :smh: .. Im glad he didnt shoot him, all over some shoes especially in front of the kid but the kid was bound to see something like that anyway.

Sad all around. Im glad 2016/17 has calmed down drastically since 2014/15 when every other release you heard about someone getting jacked or jumped for some Jordans. It happened before then too but it was all over mainstream news those 2 years.

Brandon looked like he could have been a little brother of Jhene Aiko
Flaco prolly ended up gettin **** later anyway but yea; glad Brandon didn't go through wit it

Back
Top Bottom