Khloe or Snookie????

both at once
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

wow some of you dudes are nuts.
KK for sure!!!
khloe-in-leather-12-9-2008.jpg
devil.gif
man how you gonna post a devil beast face and then post that pic, everybody even ugly %!$# got @+@, crop out her face, post it on here straight up ogre lookin @+@ cmon now

For those of you who say Snookie, I think you guys have a fetish for trolls. Sleeping with Snookie is borderline beasteality. I'll admit that Khloe isn't necessarily easy on the eyes, but that can easliy be solved my dimming the lights. Snookie on the other hand can play Yoda if George Lucas ever decides to make more episodes.

I'd go w/ Khloe. She likes the brothas and I'm pretty sure she would treasure the pole like it's gold

I'd pick Snookie...She's younger looking, if she got a makeover,she'd be passable and she has a better attitude.

Man i hope some of yall like 12 13 y/o or something cause khloe is all of about 5'9/5'10. If thats a huge @+## giant 2 u, iuno no wat 2 say must be built like some puebescent boy ah something. Str8 wearing size small or meduim 28/30 in the pants ah something. I could see if she was like 6'3 or some crazy @+## #$*. Plus she really isnt that bad looking.

Remember some of yall did post pics of ur girls as well as pics of urself, and well lets be honest some of yall would be lucky 2 get a chick half as good looking as snooki, and she butt @+## ugly.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Man i hope some of yall like 12 13 y/o or something cause khloe is all of about 5'9/5'10. If thats a huge @+## giant 2 u, iuno no wat 2 say must be built like some puebescent boy ah something. Str8 wearing size small or meduim 28/30 in the pants ah something. I could see if she was like 6'3 or some crazy @+## #$*. Plus she really isnt that bad looking.

Remember some of yall did post pics of ur girls as well as pics of urself, and well lets be honest some of yall would be lucky 2 get a chick half as good looking as snooki, and she butt @+## ugly.

let 'em know.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom