**Khalid Muhammed on Donahue Appreciation**

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I love this guy, he's got whites shaking and Jews flustered I love it
pimp.gif
I can only hope you're joking.
And this man is unappreciated to the highest extent.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious.

To some of these dudes, all white people are racist, so it's okay to say things like that.

And what's funny to me is that some of the same people in this thread giving Khalid props, are the same ones who are always complaining about racism on theboard. I mean, some of them get offended when they think they know what "someone was really trying to get at." I've seen some just straight upaccuse people of racism when they had stated that a female was unattractive.

You whine about something as silly as some dude not finding a woman of your race attractive, yet you support an open racist like Khalid Muhammad. "Oh, theracism on here is ridiculous." "The only reason people are saying she's unattractive is because she's (insert race).
frown.gif
"

These hypocrites on here kill me. Like, how can you support a man who says something like, "We'll kill all the white people, including the women,children, and the [homophobic slurs]"?

They would be the first to cry about Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly being racist as well. Just imagine if Rush decided to talk like Muhammad on someshow, or Bill O'Reilly went to some Klan rally. I mean, Al Sharpton supported Khalid Muhammad, and some of them are probably aware of it, but he wasprobably just doing what was right.

Them saying things like Muhammad = racist. Muhammad saying it = speaking the truth.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

I love this guy, he's got whites shaking and Jews flustered I love it
pimp.gif
I can only hope you're joking.
And this man is unappreciated to the highest extent.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was serious.

To some of these dudes, all white people are racist, so it's okay to say things like that.

And what's funny to me is that some of the same people in this thread giving Khalid props, are the same ones who are always complaining about racism on the board. I mean, some of them get offended when they think they know what "someone was really trying to get at." I've seen some just straight up accuse people of racism when they had stated that a female was unattractive.

You whine about something as silly as some dude not finding a woman of your race attractive, yet you support an open racist like Khalid Muhammad. "Oh, the racism on here is ridiculous." "The only reason people are saying she's unattractive is because she's (insert race).
frown.gif
"

These hypocrites on here kill me. Like, how can you support a man who says something like, "We'll kill all the white people, including the women, children, and the [homophobic slurs]"?

They would be the first to cry about Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly being racist as well. Just imagine if Rush decided to talk like Muhammad on some show, or Bill O'Reilly went to some Klan rally. I mean, Al Sharpton supported Khalid Muhammad, and some of them are probably aware of it, but he was probably just doing what was right.

Them saying things like Muhammad = racist. Muhammad saying it = speaking the truth.
09-jackson2-275.jpg

both you guy's need to calm down, white people are still in power. Anything I or anyone else say on this board will do nothing to change that.

Back
Top Bottom