KG Returns to Minnesota: Celtics @ Timberwolves

That cancer leads your franchise in games, minutes, points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals. Good thing all Minnesota fans aren't like you or he would've left years earlier. Ungrateful %$@%.
No. That's were your wrong. I supported the Timberwolves with KG and I support them now without KG. I don't care who's on the team, I just want to build a competitive franchise and after I just never saw that happening with KG on the team after about 03-04.

Originally Posted by Nonstoptalk

Anybody who calls themselves a Timberwolves fan should know that KG was a cancer to the franchise. He said he wanted to win but he wanted to win while his POS friends got fat contracts (Hassell, T-HUD). He was the face of Minnesota sports for many years but that just goes to show you how little people in MN know about professional sports. Trading him to the Celtics was one of the best things this franchise has ever done. Right now MN can't close out a game to save our life but they've been keeping the games close. There is going to be a changing of the guard in the Western Conference in the next 3 years and Minnesota will be ready.

also....
I respect KG's skill as an athlete but the way he carries himself on the court just disgusts me. He probably has the most profane mouth in all of the NBA yet nobody even bats an eye.
I don't agree with you at all dude...
That's fine I know your a big MN sports fan JPZx and I respect your right to disagree. I realize Garnett has won the heart of many sportsfans not just Wolves fans I just don't see it.

I'm sorry, but you sir are a whiner.
What is it exactly that I'm whining about?

Let's look at the following and decide who's better for the franchise....

Let's check the stats from last nights game? Can you pick which line belongs to Al Jefferson and which line to Garnett?

Player A 23 Points 4 Rebonds 1 Block
Player B 17 Points 4 Rebonds 1 Block 1 Steal

How about which contract belongs to which player? This should be a little bit easier for you.

Player A 2008/09: $24.75 million, 2009/10: $16.4 million, 2010/11: $18.8 million, 2011/12: $21.2 million
Player B 2008/09: $11.0 million, 2009/10: $12.0 million, 2010/11: $13.0 million, 2011/12: $14.0 million

Bottom Line... Love KG or hate him it was time for him and the wolves to part ways. It's a lot easier to rebuild around Al then it is around KG.

Back
Top Bottom