Keys Open Doors, KEY KEYS OPEN DOORS!!!

::

Jay-Z likes this song

I always say folks are Canal street'in my style...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I'm havin niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightmaaaaaaaaaaaaares!!!

So cot damn soulful
pimp.gif

I'm waaaaaaakin' up in the middle of the night.

My heart beats pumpin' like somethin' ain't right.

pimp.gif

i really just caught that maria full of grace line.. always thought it was a biblical reference. and i saw that movie like 2 years ago. smh.

I don't understand why they don't just drop it...what are they waiting for?

The track with Kanye was huge
I'm Good had a nice little vibe

The Keri Hilson song is going nowhere...just drop the damn album so people can support

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Aair16

pimp.gif
all day.

in other news looks like Till The Casket Drops has been pushed back again (Nov 10)...

http://www.prefixmag.com/features/clipse/interview/32278/

mad.gif

Nas Prolly Flaked...
smh.gif

Lol what Nas do to you Cake? Or did I miss somethin?

Thats my favorite rapper but he's responsible for us missing out on a lot of potential great music due to him flaking. Therefore whenever thus from now onwhenever some +#$% doesn't go the way its supposed to... I Say "Nas Prolly Flaked"
tired.gif

Several months ago when Pusha said that they would release SEVERAL singles before the album drops, I thought "How does that work out..."

Artists usually drop 2 singles at most before the release date

Now I'm seeing what he meant so...
I'm not discouraged by the "push back" because it all seems to be part of the plan

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

$##$+ never cook my coke why never trust a $$+*! with your child
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Canal Street'n my style
smh.gif

i think about that line at least once a week.sometimes i dont even be thinikin about the song, just that line.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Better than their first album IMO. !!%% is so raw, and the lyricism is wayy more advanced than just coke punchlines.

grin.gif

lyrically this album is so much more complex. and thats what i try to explain to people. its not just coke rap, its incredibly complex rhymes that just usecoke as the reference point.

but overall, im gonna have to disagree with this being better than lord willin. the production is perfect and it goes so hard

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Aair16

pimp.gif
all day.

in other news looks like Till The Casket Drops has been pushed back again (Nov 10)...

http://www.prefixmag.com/features/clipse/interview/32278/

mad.gif

Nas Prolly Flaked...
smh.gif

Lol what Nas do to you Cake? Or did I miss somethin?

Thats my favorite rapper but he's responsible for us missing out on a lot of potential great music due to him flaking. Therefore whenever thus from now on whenever some +#$% doesn't go the way its supposed to... I Say "Nas Prolly Flaked"
tired.gif
Lol it's true though. The lack of an AZ/Nas album hurts me to my heart
tired.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Momma I'm so sorry > This though
nerd.gif

"Youngin learn from me let's not be at odds,
We're more like than not, two peas of a pod
Same hustle cept my hustle now flows
I once gave it away at 30 grams an O
"

sick.gif
smh.gif

You know sometimes i listen to them, and i'm hard pressed to think of anybody better.....

lol @ dudes blaming nas for other men's responsibilities. i've never even heard the clipse mention a potential nas feature and even if they did,missing a deadline is up to the album artist, not a featured artist. get off nas's pipe.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

lol @ dudes blaming nas for other men's responsibilities. i've never even heard the clipse mention a potential nas feature and even if they did, missing a deadline is up to the album artist, not a featured artist. get off nas's pipe.
laugh.gif
...go back & read what Cake originally posted andWHY...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

slept on this song..

First time i heard it was riding in the back seat of my boys acrua, on the way to Hampton Beach in Maine.

HMMMM, YOU TRYNA GET SOME GOOD FAME AINT CHA?
HMMMM, YOU TRYNA SLANG IN THE RAIN AINT CHA?
HMMMM, YOU TRYNA SAVE FOR THE RANGE AINT CHA??

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom