Kevin Hart got Don Cheadle feelin some type of way.

Dons "serious" response made this funny.

Kevin was clearly joking. Old age is a blessing not a curse. Kev knows that....And Don ain't even old.

I’m washed myself but do y’all know how old you sound complaining about slang phrases people started saying 😂 y’all old old

Nope. We just like to call out F***ary without caring about other’s opinions

We know how to have fun without using them trash phrases

YOU KNOW THE VIBEEZEZZZZEZZZZZ - 42 year old man

LITUATION!!!!! - 43 year old Fabolous

f****outtahere.

all these parents and people in their 30s, 40s, and 50s trying to compete with their kids. Trash

Back in the day a 40-50 year old person was plain then a mf.

Now these folks ten years from retirement age be swagged out.

Dudes pulling the LL ( baldie, no facial hair, good shape) can be timeless unless they got dry strike a match off your cheek Clint Eastwood skin texture.

Dudes pulling the LL ( baldie, no facial hair, good shape) can be timeless unless they got dry strike a match off your cheek Clint Eastwood skin texture.

Exactly. Bruh, Future grandparents gone be cooler than a mug. 95 years old with a big cuban and Air Mags

Y’all can talk anyway you want. Don’t bother me. Do you want to sound like a six grade classroom, that’s on you. But it makes sense, you’re the same people who dye their hair blonde and stuff. No thanks 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not me, I down-graded from a Muscle car to a Hybrid and I enjoy buying household items like step ladders and air tight containers.

The only young thing I do is be THE BEST promo on NT.

:lol:Full interview of this on Peacock is pretty funny, they start roasting each other immediately. They've been good friends over 20 years.

Just watched the whole episode and it was hilarious. And I normally don’t like Kevin Hart.

Back
Top Bottom