KEVIN GATES is the future and the hardest rapper in years

Dreka said on the gram today that Gates is going to start shooting the video for Panoramic Roof or Off The Meter as it's officially titled. Real Gates fans been anticipating this track for at least of year. Son bouta solidify is position in the game with this one.

Last edited:
New Gates "Off The Meter" Flames
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

https://m.soundcloud.com/lonnielynn/kevin-gates-off-the-meter

Also Murder For Hire 2 dropping tonight. Definitely gonna break the Internet.
Source? 
nerd.gif

It didn't drop. Gates is a known perfectionist. The tape is coming, it's gonna change the landscape of rap.

#bwa

Everything I've said about Gates has come to fruition. Quality debut, strong numbers, and it firmly established him in the mainstream. I don't see how being right makes me a groupie.

Kevin Gates’ Islah is a tour de force of a debut album, and yesterday (May 11) the Baton Rouge rapper let fans know that the LP was now officially certified gold by the RIAA.
In the IG post above, you can also see how “2 Phones” hopped over “Really Really” to become the bigger single and go platinum.
The strong sales of the album might have surprised those who aren’t aware just how popular Gates is down south, but one look at the iTunes charts will educate you – as of today, Islah is No. 2 on the rap chart.
Judging by how excellent the album is and how rabid Gates’ fans are, it’s not that shocking at all. But the amount of potential singles on Islah are kind of jaw-dropping; “Time for That,” “Pride,” “Hard For,” “One Thing,” – take your pick, any of those could be potential singles in the future.
Earlier this year, Gates said he met with Apple and they told him he actually outsold Rihanna’s ANTI album. Recently he recalled another meeting with the tech giant where he kept it straight with them and told ’em their Beats by Dre headphones were ***. Watch that clip below, along with the video for “Not the Only One,” the stunning intro from Islah. Congrats to Gates. Murder for Hire 2 on the way.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/05/kevin-gates-islah-gold/

Saw him at a small show he did in Seattle at Showbox Sodo few months back. He's an entertaining live performer. One thing that bugged me was that his DJ dropped the horns sound after every song. Oh and his outro was weird too as he bowed to the crowd and without warning or saying anything while one of his lesser known songs was playing he just left. Overall set was solid though.

Disappointed rico didn't break the news. Slipping fam.

This isnt taking away from kevin gates music , its appreciated . But theres something about his character that i just cant stand . Ive said that about basketball players (kevin love) but never for a successful rapper ..

Back
Top Bottom