Kevin Garnett - Profile in Courage

KG's a punk. I hope he gets into it with the wrong person and gets whats coming for him. Its a shame the media has him portrayed as a player so full ofheart, etc. when he's really a big jerk

Game 7 Cavs vs Celtics this year imagine Lebron
devil.gif

Gotta give it to him for choosing his opponents wisely. I hope someone from the Cavs piss him off and he gets into it with Ben Wallace.

This dood is a lame. I want him to try something with Ron Artest, Stephen Jackson or someone who isn't a foot shorter then he is. LOL @ him backpedalingagainst McDyess. You would think it was Kevin Dockery and not Kevin Garnett. The league knows you are a labia majora. I hope he doesn't think he'sgot fools shook.
laugh.gif

I think the league should issue a fine on KG for the Calderon and Belinelli incidents. It's clear he was being a classless player when he was tauntingCalderon down the court. Belinelli was actually given two hard and questionable picks by KG with one clearly showing he leaned and threw his weight andforearms into Belinelli. This is not a player with class to deny he talks trash by saying he's only talking to his teammates is BS.

He's always talked a lot of trash and while he may be a superior player it has only gotten cheaper and less classier since the Celtics won the championshiplast year. If a player is that could he should not have to talk that much trash. I wouldn't go as far to say it should be banned, but if there's acertain amount of tolerance and KG seems to think every word should be accompanied my the "F" bomb. He may rival Samuel L. Jackson in the use of theword.

Regardless if it's KG or any other player, I think the NBA really needs to weed out some of the excessive cursing. There are kids and fans who do not needto hear the cursing or read their lips on TV or at the game. If we as paying fans can not yell obscenities during the game and we're not even the focus ofthe game, I can't see why the NBA condones some of these things occurring on the court.

Funny Kobe gets 2 games a couple years ago for flying arms. But KG can straight push, bow, and smack people and get nothing.

anthony peeler.
pimp.gif
. this is coming from someone from boston. kg gets no respect. he's a woman in my book.

Back
Top Bottom