Kevin Durant Take's A Shot At Chris Bosh, Call's Him A "Fake Tough Guy"

He talked to the media about it. Big whoop. Dudes making more out of this then it really is. You guys are acting like he called Stern or something.

He talked to the media about it. Big whoop. Dudes making more out of this then it really is. You guys are acting like he called Stern or something.

People wondered when KD would start getting hated on. It takes a situation as insignificant as this to turn people away apparently
laugh.gif
. KD is damn right in this situation too. To those who said he should have said something on the court, he did... hence the double technicals.

People wondered when KD would start getting hated on. It takes a situation as insignificant as this to turn people away apparently
laugh.gif
. KD is damn right in this situation too. To those who said he should have said something on the court, he did... hence the double technicals.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by TonyReali

It just seems like he's calling it how he sees it. Chris Bosh is a $%*@% and has a wet #%%@%... I didn't check the schedule but I hope they meet again this season.

He has a wet what?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by TonyReali

It just seems like he's calling it how he sees it. Chris Bosh is a $%*@% and has a wet #%%@%... I didn't check the schedule but I hope they meet again this season.

He has a wet what?!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of you dudes are bugging in this thread.. KD had something to say to his teammates and Bosh wanted to say something as opposed to giving the foul and keep it moving.. so Durant wasn't gonna just turn the cheek. And I don't
30t6p3b.gif
at Durant talking to the media.. it only makes these matchups more interesting, especially for the Thunder who are on the rise for national attention.. what I thought was funny was Durant saying: "now that he's on a good team, he's got something to say." It was something along those lines.. I'm not a Durant stan or anything like that.. but he's one of the few players in the A I have a lot of respect for... and yeah, I'm still mad he hit a game winning three against the Knicks last Saturday.

Some of you dudes are bugging in this thread.. KD had something to say to his teammates and Bosh wanted to say something as opposed to giving the foul and keep it moving.. so Durant wasn't gonna just turn the cheek. And I don't
30t6p3b.gif
at Durant talking to the media.. it only makes these matchups more interesting, especially for the Thunder who are on the rise for national attention.. what I thought was funny was Durant saying: "now that he's on a good team, he's got something to say." It was something along those lines.. I'm not a Durant stan or anything like that.. but he's one of the few players in the A I have a lot of respect for... and yeah, I'm still mad he hit a game winning three against the Knicks last Saturday.

KD is right, but saying it after a loss just makes you look like sour grapes. You gotta shut them up on the court then just hit him with, "scoreboard."v 0-6 lifetime against LeBron James too. They play again in Miami the 16th of March

KD is right, but saying it after a loss just makes you look like sour grapes. You gotta shut them up on the court then just hit him with, "scoreboard."v 0-6 lifetime against LeBron James too. They play again in Miami the 16th of March

When this fool bench presses more than 185 lbs, doesn't look like my x-ray, and doesn't run to the media about this, than he can comment about people being tough

When this fool bench presses more than 185 lbs, doesn't look like my x-ray, and doesn't run to the media about this, than he can comment about people being tough

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

It doesn't matter if they lost or won, or what his career win/lose is against Lebron, who isn't even a part of this. And I'm guessing those saying he should have said this to his face weren't watching the game or any highlights whatsoever. He did get in Bosh's face & was later confronted with the question.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

It doesn't matter if they lost or won, or what his career win/lose is against Lebron, who isn't even a part of this. And I'm guessing those saying he should have said this to his face weren't watching the game or any highlights whatsoever. He did get in Bosh's face & was later confronted with the question.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

What has gotten into KD recently?
roll.gif
Yea this and the Lil B situation have me scratching my head. Just play ball dude. No need to call anyone out. I mean for what?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Some of you dudes are bugging in this thread.. KD had something to say to his teammates and Bosh wanted to say something as opposed to giving the foul and keep it moving.. so Durant wasn't gonna just turn the cheek.
When KD said something to his teammate, he CLEARLY said something insulting Bosh. Just go back and look at it. That is why Bosh had something to say to KD.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

What has gotten into KD recently?
roll.gif
Yea this and the Lil B situation have me scratching my head. Just play ball dude. No need to call anyone out. I mean for what?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Some of you dudes are bugging in this thread.. KD had something to say to his teammates and Bosh wanted to say something as opposed to giving the foul and keep it moving.. so Durant wasn't gonna just turn the cheek.
When KD said something to his teammate, he CLEARLY said something insulting Bosh. Just go back and look at it. That is why Bosh had something to say to KD.

"I'm no punk. I wasn't even talking to him, first off. He decided to butt in and I'm not going to just let that slide, especially in our house," Durant said. "Like I said, he's not one of those guys that I look at and say, 'Oh, he has a rap for talking back to guys or always getting into it.'

"No, he's a nice guy. He's not one of those guys, so I'm not going to let that type of person say something to me like that," he added

I See Nothing Wrong Here.

"I'm no punk. I wasn't even talking to him, first off. He decided to butt in and I'm not going to just let that slide, especially in our house," Durant said. "Like I said, he's not one of those guys that I look at and say, 'Oh, he has a rap for talking back to guys or always getting into it.'

"No, he's a nice guy. He's not one of those guys, so I'm not going to let that type of person say something to me like that," he added

I See Nothing Wrong Here.

Back
Top Bottom