Kevin Durant Family Commerical Vol. Powerballin get in here

I was coming in here thinking you were talking about the the sprint one. :lol:

Not even a great commercial, don't get me wrong I like the guy but it was very bland.

whats the problem daytona??

More than likely, he's hinting at how the commercial indirectly promotes single parenthood in the black community, instead of showing the family of a black player whose mother and father are still together. Race thread in the making.

whats the problem daytona??
More than likely, he's hinting at how the commercial indirectly promotes single parenthood in the black community, instead of showing the family of a black player whose mother and father are still together. Race thread in the making.
Oh....ok.  I get it.

Yeah its pretty sad the NBA went that route.  They didn't even show his whole family that attends the games.  His brother and others are there right next to his mom usually.  Its sad is whole "family" is his Mother.  Ask DatzNasty he knows.

Also KD is a known and self admitting Momma's boy tho. But KD had plenty of male influences in his life and actually wears 35 to honor his AAU coach who had a huge impact in his life.

Oh....ok.  I get it.

Yeah its pretty sad the NBA went that route.  They didn't even show his whole family that attends the games.  His brother and others are there right next to his mom usually.  Its sad is whole "family" is his Mother.  Ask DatzNasty he knows.

Also KD is a known and self admitting Momma's boy tho. But KD had plenty of male influences in his life and actually wears 35 to honor his AAU coach who had a huge impact in his life.

We need to make a BIG commerical for you since your brother has been banned and all with the influence he had on you

Are we really nutty hurt over this commerical?

Oh....ok.  I get it.

We need to make a BIG commerical for you since your brother has been banned and all with the influence he had on you

tumblr_lx38uktLwX1r4cf1ho1_500.jpg

Man yall know the NBA LOVES black mothers.

Ray ALlen
AI
Vince

Why do we know these men's mothers so well.

The media loves black women man. Indirectly making fun of them or the sexuality of them. Either or.

Oh....ok.  I get it.

If you don't see an issue with this commercial than this thread is not for you.

bet money the next family commercial is gonna be...

-an interracial couple
-doc rivers and his son
-white athlete and his wife.

bet money the next family commercial is gonna be...

-an interracial couple
-doc rivers and his son
-white athlete and his wife.
laugh.gif
yep

-Pau and Marc

-Dwyane Wade/Lebron with their kids after Sandy Hook

-Lamar and the Kardasians

Wonder if a Melo/HoneyNut Cheerios/Lala commercial is in the works

Who is his big brother?

He got called out by Meth for having the same IP address as TruthGetsBusy and he denied it then once Meth put the ether on him he claimed Truth was his big brother whom Niketalk got banned

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom