Kevin Durant deleted his Twitter

http://twitter.com/ksmoove35

I don't know if anyone used to follow him but dude would talk reckless. Well not reckless, but definitely nothing to help his P.R. Dude must have saw whathappened to Charlie V. and deaded it quickly.
laugh.gif

He would talk about looking for "breezies" and chillin' in the studio (apparently he has some sort of record label?). I guess Wale introduced himto Twitter. Dude wrote the worst English I had ever seen (just like Wale). My favorite tweet was something along the lines of:

"Any gurls lookin for a skinny 6'10 boyfriend? Holla at me!!!!"

well, he is really young too so you cant expect him to be all formal... but if he wants more endorsements and what not, its best he at least try and be moreprofessional/ use "proper" language... so white people will buy his products (no seriously)

i think more teams will start banning them....i believe the lakers or andrew bynum's reps took his myspace down after the was drafted.

there was some eagles employee who was fired bc of comments he made on his facebook about the organization. imagine if players started taking shots at theorganization through these venues.

i agree it is a control issue, but it only prevents pr madness that may escalate when something is said that is publicized in the media.

Back
Top Bottom