Kevin Durant AKA (Slim Reaper) MVP

Why isn't anybody, discussing Kevin Durant's AWESOME performances in the last couple of games? He is going to win the MVP award, imo...  Kevin Durant is tooooooo clutch in 4 quarter situations 

What I'm shock is, KD putting up almost 30-40 pts a night with out WB.... On Wednesday it is going to be a HELLVA game

I like this but If you're going to do a thread like this, you have to put his current performances in the historical perspective or else they will lock it

Like.... where does Kevin Durant's hot streak rank in terms of all time hot streaks like Jordan's 1989 streak vs Kobe's 2006 streak

Last edited:
I think it's between him and Michael Carter Williams for Rookie of the Year. But KD got it in the bag, based on his performance these last couple of weeks.

not serious KD BEEN getting talked about

I like this but If you're going to do a thread like this, you have to put his current performances in the historical perspective or else they will lock it

Like.... where does Kevin Durant's hot streak rank in terms of all time hot streaks like Jordan's 1989 streak vs Kobe's 2006 streak
Not just Jordan's or Kobe's streak, but T-Mac and Shaq too. 

Didn't Kobe go 5 games or something with 50+ points and a whole month averaging 40+ points twice?

Last edited:
The only thing harder than guarding Durant is giving him a nickname that sticks.

the slim reaper name is hilarious ...

but in all seriousness ... MVP is locked up. That Kobe streak was :wow: though ... i don't compare this to that ... but he's beyond clutch right now ... the definition of unguardable ... he's still getting better ...

Back
Top Bottom