KeVeNMaYnE I'm calling you out... pics on page 3 and 7

From a different angle:

6901504767ec0f4b778c4ada42d6ae7cefba81f.gif

My-T.

getting real interesting,
laugh.gif
. so sad, i can't even tell ifthey're real or fake any more. this goes to all the nikes and jordans.
tired.gif
nerd.gif

obviously my words are not going to reach yall when i say it's a legit pair but why is it not plausible that the factory worker could have indeed sewn onthe tag upside down? and to the dude that said there would be a whole line of them...not likely because they are sewn on by a PERSON...and there are PLENTY ofshoes that have simple things that went on backwards (i remember seeing a couple threads about some air maxes that had something on backwards)...these aresimply a defected pair
and the overall shape of the shoe is correct....try and find some laser iv's on ebay or whatnot and find some fakes that look exactly like these

but yea OP, take pics of the tag please

Ok now to respond. As I said before kevenmayne I didn't say u sold me fakes intentionally, maybe u didn't know. And to baik they appear to be the samepair u sold to kevenmayne, if u look at your pics and his their is the same crease on the left sneaker. As to waiting two months to say anything that'sfalse. I bought these from you on 10/19 I never tried them on or wore them so I wouldn't see the tag. I received a pair of kicks on 11/19 and I noticed theboxes were a little different so I took the lasers out to look at them. Lo and behold I see that the air Jordan tag is right side up and that's when I sentu an email.

Like I said before my computer is broken so sum1 post their email and I'll send them the pic of the tag to post.

Also even if they are legit I don't want this "defect" pair so jamergrady send me a pm if u wanna buy them.

As I said before kevenmayne I didn't say u sold me fakes intentionally, maybe u didn't know. And to baik they appear to be the same pair u sold to kevenmayne, if u look at your pics and his their is the same crease on the left sneaker. As to waiting two months to say anything that's false. I bought these from you on 10/19 I never tried them on or wore them so I wouldn't see the tag.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Make sure this kid is nevermy lawyer.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]He testifying against himself.[/color]
smh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

Originally Posted by baik

obviously my words are not going to reach yall when i say it's a legit pair but why is it not plausible that the factory worker could have indeed sewn on the tag upside down? and to the dude that said there would be a whole line of them...not likely because they are sewn on by a PERSON...and there are PLENTY of shoes that have simple things that went on backwards (i remember seeing a couple threads about some air maxes that had something on backwards)...these are simply a defected pair
and the overall shape of the shoe is correct....try and find some laser iv's on ebay or whatnot and find some fakes that look exactly like these

Yea some of these dudes on here feed on negative @%*%. But trust me these laser IV are definitely legit.

Get a picture of the shoe tag OP. Because these dudes don't know what there taking about.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

obviously my words are not going to reach yall when i say it's a legit pair but why is it not plausible that the factory worker could have indeed sewn on the tag upside down? and to the dude that said there would be a whole line of them...not likely because they are sewn on by a PERSON...and there are PLENTY of shoes that have simple things that went on backwards (i remember seeing a couple threads about some air maxes that had something on backwards)...these are simply a defected pair

Yea some of these dudes on here feed on negative @%*%. But trust me these laser IV are definitely legit.

Get a picture of the shoe tag OP. Because these dudes don't know what there taking about.
why are you typing in a big purple font, barney? and why are you soo fixed on the shoes being real based on pics? relax, dog, they are notrewarding you

Originally Posted by Black Milk

why are you typing in a big purple font, barney? and why are you soo fixed on the shoes being real based on pics? relax, dog, they are not rewarding you
roll.gif
I just about to type the same thing. I don't or everwill rock fakes but trust me I'm not studying them with a microscope to check if they are legit or not. That's why I don't buy from eBay or B/S.

EDIT: Mayor woke up angry this morning.

Originally Posted by asilva23

kicks are 100% legit...but i dont know what else i can do to prove my case....
i already provided a receipt and apparently received a defected pair from nike...i mean dont some kicks get made with some tag on backwards or a jumpman facing a different direction?...to be honest in the 3 years i had those i never even noticed
but what I know is that those are real if they indeed were mine

edit: take pics of the tag inside

everyone knows that the tag should be upside down dude. futhermore, there would not only be 1 defected pair, there would be an entire line of them. sounds like a simple case of bait and switch.

THEN, once the 2nd buyer realized he had some fakes on his hands, he decided to sell them to someone else rather than try to get his money back. shady bidness.
QFT

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Black Milk

why are you typing in a big purple font, barney? and why are you soo fixed on the shoes being real based on pics? relax, dog, they are not rewarding you
roll.gif
I just about to type the same thing. I don't or ever will rock fakes but trust me I'm not studying them with a microscope to check if they are legit or not. That's why I don't buy from eBay or B/S.

EDIT: Mayor woke up angry this morning.

Because ignorance is one of my petpeeve. I can't stand it. But any ways. I know that I'm not getting a reward.
indifferent.gif
I'm just trying to get my point across.

But as for the big font and purple color I am just experimenting.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I emailed the pics. They aren't good cuz all I have is my iphone. But MyTsharp what I was saying is that the pair that kevenmayne sold me is the same pairhe got from baik. And I was trying to say that maybe kevenmayne didn't know they were fake when he sold them to me.

Back
Top Bottom