[| -- Keri Hilson "Slow Dance" 4th Single (Official VIDEO) -- |]

smh.gif
If you have to release a 4th single its time to move on and work on your next project. Her first single was horrible with Weezy on it to help her gain somebuzz. Had "Knock You Down" been the first single her album would have done better than what it did. Keep writing songs Ms. Hilson because makingalbums is not helping you at all.

aight song, i can see females grinding to this in the club

i know ciara somewhere mad like " i hate this @%@#%"

keri has took her fanbase and ran with it plus she sexy as hell

A 4th single is good, that means your album did better than expected and they feel like it can still sell more copies.

"Slow Dance" is one of my favorites off the album, mad dope

::

5th single

1 - Energy
2 - Return The Favor
3 - Turn Me On
4 - Knocks U Down
5 - Slow Dance

Tha album "In A Perfect World" has BEEN platinum right?

this is a good single and should bring people who are not on her yet, to buy the record.

She is coming for Beyonce & Rhianna's neck NT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

this is a good single and should bring people who are not on her yet, to buy the record.

She is coming for Beyonce & Rhianna's neck NT
smile.gif
As of August, 2009, the album has sold 432,869 copies domestically

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

lol...she ain't even crack gold.

but i would slip something in between her crack.

shoulda dropped intuition

and doing 4 singles just to go gold? ahh i believe in Keri and she doing her thing

I'm guilty of not buying her CD, but I finally will be buying it next week.
smile.gif

I like listening to her songs though, pause. But man, she's the finest woman on earth IMO and I'd love to lick both holes.
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Makes no sense. I'm forcin myself to try and find somethin bad about her but she just looks too good......wait....she got hammertime in her shoe?
nerd.gif

smh.gif
Makes no sense. I'm forcin myself to try and find somethin bad about her but she just looks too good......wait....she got hammertime in her shoe?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

smh.gif
If you have to release a 4th single its time to move on and work on your next project. Her first single was horrible with Weezy on it to help her gain some buzz. Had "Knock You Down" been the first single her album would have done better than what it did. Keep writing songs Ms. Hilson because making albums is not helping you at all.
Her album isn't doing bad at all. When you drop 4 singles its because the label likes the way the album is selling i'd imagine. What'sthe point of doing 4 videos if you're not going get profit for it?

Originally Posted by ZSong

5th single

1 - Energy
2 - Return The Favor
3 - Turn Me On
4 - Knocks U Down
5 - Slow Dance

Energy and Return The Favor were singles? I know they were videos but I never heard those songs once on radio or at any club or party. I just assumed thosewere buzz or street singles lol.

Back
Top Bottom