Kendrick Lamar - (O)verly (D)edicated (On iTunes now)

Never heard dude before.
Halfway through Section 80.

eek.gif

i like it, its not the norm, dude lyrically is a problem...... been listening to dude since that C4 mixtape lol

i like it, its not the norm, dude lyrically is a problem...... been listening to dude since that C4 mixtape lol

the way that 'Ab-Souls Outro' bleeds into 'Hii Power' tho
30t6p3b.gif
....had me on my absolute pro-black sh*t this morning on lunch break.

this tape is dope. Not to sound like Time, but this is what a rapper making music is supposed to sound like....

the way that 'Ab-Souls Outro' bleeds into 'Hii Power' tho
30t6p3b.gif
....had me on my absolute pro-black sh*t this morning on lunch break.

this tape is dope. Not to sound like Time, but this is what a rapper making music is supposed to sound like....

Honestly every time he goes into that "static" voice I think of Kanye on Blame Game
Originally Posted by EzFlash26

this is what a rapper making music is supposed to sound like....
Yes 
pimp.gif

And I LOL'd in my car when he said smoking kush reading Corinthians 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Honestly every time he goes into that "static" voice I think of Kanye on Blame Game
Originally Posted by EzFlash26

this is what a rapper making music is supposed to sound like....
Yes 
pimp.gif

And I LOL'd in my car when he said smoking kush reading Corinthians 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Absolutely love Section 80

His music before this sounded like he was in a feel out period with it. And this is him damn near perfecting it.
This is the undisputed best debut from an artist out of those "freshman" artists, let alone, an artist in general.

Absolutely love Section 80

His music before this sounded like he was in a feel out period with it. And this is him damn near perfecting it.
This is the undisputed best debut from an artist out of those "freshman" artists, let alone, an artist in general.

finally decided to take a listen to this guy and i must say that i liked this. Any one want to school me on what else i should get from him?
Hiiipower
pimp.gif

Keisha's Song
pimp.gif

Poe Man's Dreams
pimp.gif

finally decided to take a listen to this guy and i must say that i liked this. Any one want to school me on what else i should get from him?
Hiiipower
pimp.gif

Keisha's Song
pimp.gif

Poe Man's Dreams
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Whoa there 
grin.gif
I won't retract my first statement. which MC from the freshman list has an album or a project better than section 80?

and the second part, I mean it's a excellent debut for any artist.

Back
Top Bottom