KENDRICK LAMAR: "GOOD KID M.A.A.D CITY"

My n' Kendrick did it

Saw an early projection that GKMC will sell ~200k first week...pretty solid given that he wasn't a household name to the masses really as of yet...still wish he does better than that but he's eatin :lol:

Saw an early projection that GKMC will sell ~200k first week...pretty solid given that he wasn't a household name to the masses really as of yet...still wish he does better than that but he's eatin :lol:
Thats solid numbers in this day and age especially considering he recently started getting his fame up

^ there's not two, it's five. "The Recipe", "Black Boy Fly", "Now or Never" ft. Mary J Blige, "County Building Blues", & "Swimming Pools" (BLACK HIPPY remix)

great album, blended well too

Idk what his next single would be though
The format of "Real" remind me of "No Make Up"

I won't lie and act like I've been on duke's music. My homie put me on earlier this year when he played Look Out For Detox. I said I would cop on the strength of that one song alone whenever he decided to drop an album. Since then I've spun OD a few times through and Rigamortis. Copped the deluxe from Target earlier and after my initial listen, wow.........this is flames. I won't rush to call this aoty, since I haven't heard Life is Good yet, but this is great music. I hate that KRIT, who happens to be my favorite new artist out, couldn't bring it like this. Kudos to Kendrick for this project. I'm overly impressed. Anybody care to put me on to any more material? I think I'm definitely gonna make an effort to go to the Houston show next week.

im glad to see kendrick get all the love from this album. he deserves to be where he is at and more. if he keeps it up, he will be a legend of hip hop.

haven't stopped playing this album since i bought it,

only tracks im not feeling are "now or never" and "compton"

I think he could have ended the album on "black boy fly" instead

Why in blue hell did interscope let this man drop on the same date as Taylor Swift? :x She's about to go plat in 7 days :x

Back
Top Bottom