Kendrick Lamar ft. Jay-Z - Don't Kill My Vibe Remix

remix >>>>> og

Kendrick's 2nd verse >>>>>>>> **
Jay-Z once again drops a boring, mediocre guest verse *yawns*

Last edited:
Whoa...the song with MJB is getting ******* on? I thought it was a great song

Worst song on the album is "Poetic Justice" it sounds straight up like a Drake song. No thanks

Wait, what the **** did Jay Z do to this track? :x Did he even hear the beat? :lol: His verse was so trash, should release a version without him

Hov got killed on this, I mean it happens....just like Renegade, still like the OG but this one is dope too :smokin

Hov got killed on this, I mean it happens....just like Renegade, still like the OG but this one is dope too :smokin

Nah, the difference is Jay on Renegades was dope but Em was better. Jay on this was worthless :x

the og was my favorite song off the whole album ha. this remix just dont sound right.

and whats with all the weed references by jay? im not the biggest jay fan but i dont remember him ever rappin about tree.

Not really a fan of Kendrick, but I would be lying if I didn't say he didn't kill that second verse.

I liked it, he didnt go in but he doesnt have to, wish hov will do this more often hop on random tracks, can never get enuff of Jay

Nice remix

Jay did his thing seems like fam living large forreal by his verse

this is def a club banger

Kendrick definitely out shined hov bit hearing that he wrote both his verses after Hovs I'm not surprised lol....... Jay probably calling for a redo :lol:

Jay z came in with the comfortable power flow... He just jumped on this to shoulder up Kendricks career... Not saying K Dot need it but, you see what Kendrick did with the opportunity Jay gave him...

Just for fun sake: Though the verse is four years old!! And since its the only thing we can compare: Jay z J Cole Star Is born, Jay z Kendrick ***** don't kill my vibe: Which track had you more hype at initial release..

Im not even going to ask which verse is better, because we know who got that after this display of skill.

This is a pretty dope remix with Jay and everything but the original is still so much better. I feel like this version is only going to be good for a couple of plays then it's going to get old.

Back
Top Bottom