KENDALL JENNER IS OKAY

Se really don't look like much just regular old white teen with breast that gets gassed up for being white and famous y'all gotta find some chill

^ I repped u for true statement. The amount of thirst got average white girls on here is unparalleled

What is special? I really don't get it. See much better looking girls on a regular basis.

^ never said they did my friend. I simply acknowledged I agree with his viewpoint on the subject.

^ I repped u for true statement. The amount of thirst got average white girls on here is unparalleled
Se really don't look like much just regular old white teen with breast that gets gassed up for being white and famous y'all gotta find some chill

****** really act like attractiveness isn't subjective on here. (Or anywhere else in society) What you view as "Average" may not be average to someone else. :rolleyes

ive seen the "white woman thread"

kylie is over on all of them. celebrity or not

In my opinion, Kylie isn't an "Average" white girl. I see those all of the time. However, it's all subjective. To try and say she's average is one thing, but to say that we're on here gassing her when she's an awg or w/e is just plain stupid.

If you think she's not anything noteworthy that's fine. But to call others out for thinking differently than you, that's dumb as hell.

Back
Top Bottom