KENDALL JENNER IS OKAY

Never said i agreed with the whole awg movement. Average is average and folks shouldnt be making it a race thing, i definitely agree with you on that.

My question is more along the lines that awg>>> abg or whatever race of said average chick, in your opinion?

Last edited:
I can't find many good pics to illustrate my point but:

View media item 481646View media item 481647View media item 481648View media item 481649
You see the girls in the background? Those are average white girls. Whether kendall Jenner is beast worthy or not is another conversation.

Do the same for any other celebrity chick that gets posted here. Look up photos of them with their fans or in public. That's the best way I can illustrate the difference to you.

That's all I'm saying.

Wood what? Go to jell?
laugh.gif

Yea I'd take white average over other average in other races. Average white women are dimes.

You're crazy dude. A dime is a ten, an average white girl is not a ten. The average white girl is shaped like Kendall jenner with an uglier face. I would easily take an average Hispanic and some blacks over the awg. But to his their own

She kinda weak to me. I dig the body over face when it comes to this one. Smang, definitely, but she ain't a face I'm trying snoodle and kiss on. Kim face is damn near perfect to me tho ....but y'all say she got surgery but she looks the same to me as she did when I first saw her on NT in 07

You're crazy dude. A dime is a ten, an average white girl is not a ten. The average white girl is shaped like Kendall jenner with an uglier face. I would easily take an average Hispanic and some blacks over the awg. But to his their own

Ok she's 9.99999 slim, tall, pretty face. Not much more to ask for. Hope her personality is better than Kim's then I'll give her the other.00001

I've seen an average Mexican woman I'll pass on tht. I'm only judging by what I see get called awg on this website and that average >>>> real life averages for other races.

Last edited:
i dunno.  that body looks tiiiiight doe.  her face is ya know, standard super pretty face that seems to stay coming from those loins.  i wouldn't call her average at all.  

Yea I'd take white average over other average in other races. Average white women are dimes.

There u have it folks. Average is average bro. Thats why its called.....average. Smh

Btw theres nothing average about this girl, at least not in the face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom