Ken Griffey, Scottie Pippen POST!!!!! HEAT!!!!!!

Where's your heat?

Also I got a quick question do you even remember Scottie and Griffey in the 90's?(or even in the early2000's?)
nerd.gif

1238hg8.jpg

Hmmm.....You're CalvinHobbes123?
indifferent.gif

I don't have any Griffey or Pippen heat, but I'm not going to take someone's pic and pass it off as my own to tell someone else off.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Where's your heat?

Also I got a quick question do you even remember Scottie and Griffey in the 90's?(or even in the early 2000's?)

1238hg8.jpg

Are you serious?

How are you gonna call somebody out just because they're new? You don't know anything about what kind of stuff or shoe knowledge this guy has. Justbecause they have 1 post also does not mean they're 14 yrs old.

And seriously bro, you posted a shoe that came out last week. Way to stick it to the OP............not.

I think the real question is where is your heat?

abernja wrote:
And seriously bro, you posted a shoe that came out last week. Way to stick it to the OP............not.

1. So since they came out last week there not heat? You sound like a hypebeast......
indifferent.gif

2. I was just asking a question.

abernja wrote:

1. So since they came out last week there not heat? You sound like a hypebeast......
indifferent.gif

2. I was just asking a question.

You just called me a hypebeast? lol

Obviously you know nothing about me. I'm about the farthest thing away from a hypebeast you'll find.

Asked a question huh? You must have forgot about your sarcastic remark you made so I'll just quote it for you "Also I got a quick question do you evenremember Scottie and Griffey in the 90's?(or even in the early 2000's?)"

I'm not trying to start any pointless internet arguments, but you called the guy out and had no reason to do so.

dakid23 your a joke. dont be calling out people for no reason. what is heat anyways? that has to be the worst word ever to refer to shoes that are popular tothe public

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

dakid23 your a joke. dont be calling out people for no reason. what is heat anyways? that has to be the worst word ever to refer to shoes that are popular to the public
I know it is so ask abernja he said it first........

Originally Posted by abernja

Where's your heat?

Also I got a quick question do you even remember Scottie and Griffey in the 90's?(or even in the early 2000's?)

1238hg8.jpg

Are you serious?

How are you gonna call somebody out just because they're new? You don't know anything about what kind of stuff or shoe knowledge this guy has. Just because they have 1 post also does not mean they're 14 yrs old.

word to your moms... i know some ppl in niketalk with insane heat and knowledge that just dont feel the need to post on every damn topic they see

Back
Top Bottom