Keeping quiet when your friends are doing their dirt

Granted I'm only 22, maybe they are out there as you get older but from my experience, the ones that are cool with you having a bunch of hos really aren't the ones you want anyways :lol:
Not true and I keep trying tell man when you find the right woman you'll know. I'm 99% sure my lady know I had sex with other women even she wasn't in the room. I'm going to assume she weighed out the pros and cons and decided I hold it down as a man and sex isn't a good enough reason to leave me. On my end we been together so long deep down I feel like she probably got some other penis during our 10 year relationship :lol: as long as you not sloppy with it, bring home a disease, or have another person thinking they can disrespect our significant other then we cool.

We been established if we actually feeling someone else then we'll talk about it. If you with someone long enough there will be spurts when you think they're ugly, don't want to touch them blah blah blah and have to get a wrench to fix a flat

There's no bible to relationships. Do what you have to do to make it work.

Man what are you talking about? Are you insinuating that them being black means they're disgusting?

You racist, doggie?

Or are you just trying to pull something out of your *** because you got called out for fapping to Animal Planet.

You were the one who called them disgusting. Why would you say that? If you don't find them attractive thats cool. But dont go around calling chicks disgusting. Ask why because i cant think of why you find them attractive.

So you brought up race? :lol: Nice try kid, but you ain't fooling anyone.

You were the one who called them disgusting. Why would you say that? If you don't find them attractive thats cool. But dont go around calling chicks disgusting. Ask why because i cant think of why you find them attractive.
They are disgusting tho
laugh.gif

Not true and I keep trying tell man when you find the right woman you'll know. I'm 99% sure my lady know I had sex with other women even she wasn't in the room. I'm going to assume she weighed out the pros and cons and decided I hold it down as a man and sex isn't a good enough reason to leave me. On my end we been together so long deep down I feel like she probably got some other penis during our 10 year relationship
laugh.gif
as long as you not sloppy with it, bring home a disease, or have another person thinking they can disrespect our significant other then we cool.

We been established if we actually feeling someone else then we'll talk about it. If you with someone long enough there will be spurts when you think they're ugly, don't want to touch them blah blah blah and have to get a wrench to fix a flat

I don't know how to feel about this, but I know the feeling if that makes sense.

I'm tryna tell yall this **** is more then words,

So you brought up race? :lol: Nice try kid, but you ain't fooling anyone.

If race was a problem then i wouldn't have posted them. Drop it sport.

Numbers don't lie boy. :wink: Read up! I ain't the only one disgusted.

I'll take Jada Stevens, Abella Anderson, Asa Akira, Leilani Leeane, Harley Dean, Teanna Trump... ect.

You can have your Pokémon Go.

Last edited:
Not true and I keep trying tell man when you find the right woman you'll know. I'm 99% sure my lady know I had sex with other women even she wasn't in the room. I'm going to assume she weighed out the pros and cons and decided I hold it down as a man and sex isn't a good enough reason to leave me. On my end we been together so long deep down I feel like she probably got some other penis during our 10 year relationship :lol: as long as you not sloppy with it, bring home a disease, or have another person thinking they can disrespect our significant other then we cool.

Man Imma have to pass on that. To each his own.

It's WAY too many 100% faithful chicks to ****** that do them super dirty for me to actually be holding her down and she gonna be smashing other dudes on the low :lol: nahhhhhhhhh

But in regards to what I said, if you have a girlfriend and you're like yeah I just smashed a breezy yesterday and she's 100% like "oh ok that's cool" then you should worry...I mean **** she gotta atleast care

Last edited:
Numbers don't lie boy.
wink.gif
Read up! I ain't the only one disgusted.

I'll take Jada Stevens, Abella Anderson, Asa Akira, Leilani Leeane, Harley Dean, Teanna Trump... ect.

You can have your Pokémon Go.
We have different taste bruh

Last edited:
Comparison Ford Comparison Ford since they only made out I'd be quiet too but there are worse situations like ya boy smashing, then she pregnant and she don't know who the father and never tells him and ya boy let ya other boy think he's the father :x :smh:

If he had smashed I don't know what I would do though. Probably try to get blackout drunk and hope I forget he ever told me.

Cuz I'm a way not saying anything is like choosing who you're more loyal to.

@Comparison Ford since they only made out I'd be quiet too but there are worse situations like ya boy smashing, then she pregnant and she don't know who the father and never tells him and ya boy let ya other boy think he's the father
sick.gif
mean.gif

If he had smashed I don't know what I would do though. Probably try to get blackout drunk and hope I forget he ever told me.

Cuz I'm a way not saying anything is like choosing who you're more loyal to.
I put "made out" in quotes for a reason.  That's just what he told me.  I wouldn't be surprised if it went further than that.  

To the dudes cheating.

Yall don't think karma real?

Absolutely. So when you put on your shoes made by child slaves, drive your car that's killing the environment in a number of ways, eat animals that had a family and feelings, live in a country that conquered the world through violence and have filthy thoughts about another man's woman you're going to hell like the rest of us.

Kidding, but see how dumb that karma argument is?

I don't cheat, but I understand why dudes do it. I've done it in past relationships. I'm no saint, but who is? We all do or have done something we don't want the world to know about.

Last edited:
@OLDHOTDOGWATER
 is a notorious S&T troll.

Guess he's coming to general now :lol:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Absolutely. So when you put on your shoes made by child slaves, drive your car that's killing the environment in a number of ways, eat animals that had a family and feelings, live in a country that conquered the world through violence and have filthy thoughts about another man's woman you're going to hell like the rest of us.

I don't cheat, but I understand why dudes do it. I've done it in past relationships. I'm no saint, but who is? We all do or have done something we don't want the world to know about.
on point. Bunch of dudes wearing halos looking down on people when they no better then anyone else.

That is a terrible comparrasion bruh. You equated our existence to cheating on your GF or wife. Not even close

That is a terrible comparrasion bruh. You equated our existence to cheating on your GF or wife. Not even close

Nah. What I did was I showed how people pick and choose what to have "morals" about. You can exist without doing everything that I listed. You WANT to do those things.

I posted this in TAN because it happened to one of my boys.

But would y'all purposely expose the girl you been smashing because she says she can't do it anymore cause she loves her BF? By expose I mean tell her man so they cna break up. Me personally, that's OD. But I guess the thought of losing some bomb ***** would have a lot of guys going crazy.

I posted this in TAN because it happened to one of my boys.

But would y'all purposely expose the girl you been smashing because she says she can't do it anymore cause she loves her BF? By expose I mean tell her man so they cna break up. Me personally, that's OD. But I guess the thought of losing some bomb ***** would have a lot of guys going crazy.

Nah. That's ho ****.

Last edited:
Yeah, karma may or may not be a real thing but people def get theirs eventually when they do dirt.

Back
Top Bottom