KEENAN AND KEL!

I understand that he's an actor it's just that I had hoped for better from him considering he was one of the top stars of that whole nickelodeon sketch comedy era. I mean Keenan's on SNL and he wasn't even the funny one...Amanda Bynes did well for herself and Kel, arguably the funniest of them all is doing terrible made for tv movies?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I understand that he's an actor it's just that I had hoped for better from him considering he was one of the top stars of that whole nickelodeon sketch comedy era. I mean Keenan's on SNL and he wasn't even the funny one...Amanda Bynes did well for herself and Kel, arguably the funniest of them all is doing terrible made for tv movies?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This dude Kel put a bowl of fruits in his backpack when they climbed the Sears Tower. "I dont want loose fruits in my backpack." hjfjkhsadjkhfjksdf

This dude Kel put a bowl of fruits in his backpack when they climbed the Sears Tower. "I dont want loose fruits in my backpack." hjfjkhsadjkhfjksdf

Originally Posted by Verdykt

& a juicer 
roll.gif
...unloaded it around fl 77
got to fl 110 & said i want some fresh fruit juice  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

& a juicer 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

& a juicer 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man i wish i had some fresh squeezed juice

Originally Posted by ColdCity

& a juicer 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif