keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

4 long years of wait ends tonight

lets go

91684112-5632-48FB-A4DE-7BCC4EF6FDD4.jpeg

**** was long af. Why didnt any one warn me?
I feel like they used it pretty well. They’re tip toeing into F&F territory, but the fight scenes make up for it. Chad Stahelski is a gun fight scene GAWD. Cain was cool AF. Fyi theres a post credit scene, but if you were paying attention, you could guess what it is.

Saw it last night in Imax and what a great experience. Great gunfights and action throughout. Also really enjoyed the intros to characters at the beginning and felt they set the table for the rest of the film.

Movie didn't even feel like 3 hours and flew by for me. I didn't stay for the post credits, someone care to provide it in a spoiler here?

Saw it last night in Imax and what a great experience. Great gunfights and action throughout. Also really enjoyed the intros to characters at the beginning and felt they set the table for the rest of the film.

Movie didn't even feel like 3 hours and flew by for me. I didn't stay for the post credits, someone care to provide it in a spoiler here?
Co sign in imax. Sound was amazing.

Daughter of the Manager of Osaka finds Donnie Yen as he about to approach his daughter. As Donnie walks towards his daughter, the girl from Osaka walk up with a knife, then it cuts to black. Probably setting up a spin off or even JW5 because we KNOW he’s not dead

Is it me or did that very first scene serve no purpose other than looking cool? :lol: A little over dramatic.

Is it me or did that very first scene serve no purpose other than looking cool? :lol: A little over dramatic.
I went to see it in Dolby.. I must've been seated next to the speaker because it was the loudest sound effect I ever heard when John was punching the bag.. :rofl:

I swear it was a John Wick × Creed crossover as Wick was preparing to fight Adonis.. with Bowery King talking like Don King.. :rofl:

Saw it tonight and it was fire.

Also, the Blue pitbull was in this one too Lawrence Fishburn had it with him.

I missed the post credit scene that sucks.

I thought he actually died so I'm surprisedto see others say he is not. I don'tthink Keanu has signed on to anymore John Wick films and this was the last one. I could be wrong though.

Finally peeped. Think it’s time for Keanu to hang it up with this role. He was lookin like Robert De Niro in The Irishman in some scenes. Dude is pushin 60. Father time is undefeated :smh: |l

Enjoyed though

7.12/8

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom