keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

The best action sequence and the one that got the most reaction was the one in the beginning with the knives. As the movie went on, the action scenes started to get repetitive. I need them to use other forms of takedowns besides the flying armbar takedowns. I’ve seen enough of those in these 3 movies. The way he fell off that building was brutal.

Saw he did a presentation for Projekt Red and was in Cyberpunk 2077. :smokin

Finally saw it. To my surprise, it was a straight up old school kung fu flick. We need more of those! I thought it was dope how he didn't just whoop dude from The Raid, because, THAT would've been unbelievable. :lol:

Saw it today after missing some chances to catch it in theaters.

It was good, as expected. The action was great, the addition of having the final bad guys being heavily armored added some extra work for John and the Conceriege. I did enjoy seeing the team up aspect with that and also with Halle. The Raid actor fight at the end was great and my guy Mark Dacascos was an interesting character. Was clearly about that life, but was also a fan of John's and what they do as a whole. The franchise's ability to believably build this world and the people in it is really all the difference. They're fully leaning in to the world building with this one and that's the clear next step. In a way, it's the only way they can go... they can't just keep having John seeking revenge for a dog and a car, so this is the next logical step.

This one felt a bit too long... I lost interest a bit in the Halle escape fight, despite it being done excellently and the addition of the dogs. It felt a bit long, the glass breaking fight also felt a little ehh, but those are the biggest criticisms. Dragged a bit in those spots and they can't toe the line too much with the world building and having it actually mean something. The ninja assassin was a nice addition, I liked the Adjudticator and she was played well, but if you do that too much you're going to start wearing thin... like with the Man above the Table. I get he's supposed to be mysterious and an unknown, but at some point if we have nothing but unknown or mystery characters, they won't have any weight or impact.

That's me thinking a bit too critically to a franchise that should never have been this good. The first one was a surprise... they came back strong for the second.. and the third movie in ANY franchise being good is playing with house money. So for them to have three great movies and give fresh life to the action genre as well as being a creative and interesting universe organically? Truly impressive stuff.

I thought that Anna preview trailer was the ballerina people were talking about that’s gonna be a spinoff.

Finally saw it, the motorcycle assassin really couldnt bring a gun and just tried using knife would have been the easier than to kill him on close range lol. Pretty good flick tho action movies with less talking and more action>>>

How do you think should John Wick inevitably die when they do the final movie? Who should kill him

How do you think should John Wick inevitably die when they do the final movie? Who should kill him
I got two ways I wanna see them end it for him and none of them involve him dying :lol: . I wanna see him be able to walk away from his former assassin life or be so immersed in the life that he gets a spot at the high table or a boss in the assassin world. Idk if I could be really satisfied if he just dies.

His wife actually faked her death bring him back. Him coming back kinda got out of control, so the send his wife in to kill him.

*shrugs*

I got two ways I wanna see them end it for him and none of them involve him dying :lol: . I wanna see him be able to walk away from his former assassin life or be so immersed in the life that he gets a spot at the high table or a boss in the assassin world. Idk if I could be really satisfied if he just dies.

Him getting a spot at the high table would be too dope. Outside of that imo he needs to die. I can’t see him just going back to everyday life. The wife was The only reason he got out.

You can tell by the way he kills people (stabbing a bamma and looking in his eyes as he fades away) that bamma really is a killer. That’s who he is.

The 'John Wick' Television Series Will Be a Prequel

The forthcoming John Wick TV series adaptation entitled The Continental has been confirmed to be a prequel. Starz COO Jeffrey Hirsch announced the news during the Television Critics Association tour, saying that the show will focus on the hotel’s origin story.

Hirsch also touched on a possible release date, revealing that The Continental will “most likely” air after John Wick 4’s May 2021 premiere.

The 'John Wick' Television Series Will Be a Prequel

The forthcoming John Wick TV series adaptation entitled The Continental has been confirmed to be a prequel. Starz COO Jeffrey Hirsch announced the news during the Television Critics Association tour, saying that the show will focus on the hotel’s origin story.

Hirsch also touched on a possible release date, revealing that The Continental will “most likely” air after John Wick 4’s May 2021 premiere.
Ehh don’t know how interested I’m in watching a show with a b grade Keanu Reeves

1603306055818.png

Back
Top Bottom