keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

Jus thought I stop in and say wussup.

Watched both movies over the weekend and forgot how much I love these movies :nthat:

Can’t wait for the 3rd one tho, don’t care for reviews because I’ll be seeing it anyways plus Halle Berry is in it?! That’s icing on the cake :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I don’t think they’ll stop at 3, think they’ll go on till 4 or 5. Well I would hope so but who knows they have created a excellent franchise and universe, so it’ll be hard to walk away from it. *shrugs*

ITS at 98%
source.gif

Seeing it on my solo trip to Long Beach friday afternoon

Pretty hyped, expect to be on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I aint trying to see this **** in no crowd but I'm not trying to wait either. I saw part 2 on a Saturday morning and their was 6 people in the theater. Now I dont know what to believe

Think I'm a treat myself and watch this at the Cinebistro downtown since this is the one of the few popular movies nowadays thats not in 3D or is heavy with effects

'John Wick 3' Director Reveals That a New 'Matrix' Movie Is in Progress

Stahelski let slip in a recent interview that the Matrixreboot is happening and The Wachowskis themselves, apparently, are onboard. Here's what he said:

I’m super happy that the Wachowskis are not just doing a Matrix, but they’re expanding what we all loved, and if it’s anywhere near the level of what they’ve already done, it wouldn’t take more than a call to go, ‘Hey, we want you to be a stunt guy’ and I would probably go and get hit by a car.

'John Wick 3' Director Reveals That a New 'Matrix' Movie Is in Progress

Stahelski let slip in a recent interview that the Matrixreboot is happening and The Wachowskis themselves, apparently, are onboard. Here's what he said:

I’m super happy that the Wachowskis are not just doing a Matrix, but they’re expanding what we all loved, and if it’s anywhere near the level of what they’ve already done, it wouldn’t take more than a call to go, ‘Hey, we want you to be a stunt guy’ and I would probably go and get hit by a car.
giphy.gif

I'm hyped to see this over the weekend. That said it seems to have lost steam popularity wise at least from what I can tell. Just doesn't have that major blockbuster feel. Nothing wrong with that I just don't see theaters being packed for this one after opening weekend.

this franchise was never really a big opener, first one opened with $14m and the second one opened with $30m

this one is projected at $40m and with amazing reviews so far, it might slightly exceed that expectation and for an R rated film going against Endgame (in its 4th week but still dominating) and Pokemon... not bad at all

The “bad” reviews say too much action and that it moves too fast. Lol idiots looking for some clicks

Back
Top Bottom