keanu's new role: john wick, john wick 2 announced; Patiently waiting for john wick 3 to be announce

I realy like that that Keanu trains in a gi for his fight scenes since they incorporate Jiu Jitsu and Judo

Bonus:
Common used to breakdance which helped him pull off some pretty advanced Jiu Jitsu techniques like the de la riva sweep:

SeriousMindlessHorsemouse-max-1mb.gif

you see can him do it at 1:45

Am I crazy to say the JW is my GOAT movie/trilogy?

The 3rd isn't even out yet and I'm already rating it in my top list with the other 2

That’s a strong one too. But iono man, Wick might just be the one for me. The car, the dog, the fighting/shooting skills.

He’s like an even more raw James Bond. Replay value for these joints are infinite to me
Forreal I just watched the first Jon wick movie cause I was so hype off the trailer

When an actor puts on this type of love and dedication for a role to make it theirs, no matter what, you gotta show love....it just does for such an immersive experience.

Godfather?

Godfather got 2 top 20 movies of all time (I would say 2 top 10).. but then that 3rd one

Same thing with the dark knight trilogy.. but not as extreme

Captain America have a great 2 and 3.. but weak 1st movie and plus CW just films like avengers 2.5

Pretty much comes down to Star Wars (original 3), lord of the rings and Indiana jones (1st 3, that 4th 1 didn't happen)

First 3 rocky movies are great too, but obviously there were 4 originally and then they skipped to 6 for some reason

Last edited:
When an actor puts on this type of love and dedication for a role to make it theirs, no matter what, you gotta show love....it just does for such an immersive experience.

When I seen videos of Jonathan actually doing the training for this franchise, I was in fam.

Back
Top Bottom