KD X

http://kicksdeals.com/gallery/15-be...store/15-best-nike-kicks-20-off-nike-store-3/

COUPON CODE: 20BTS (Take 20% off orders of $100+ on full-priced items only; expires 8/1/2017 at 11:59 pm PT)

nike-kd-10-olive-white-2.jpg

I think KD's shoes will always be narrow cuz he has a narrow foot.

5 6 and 7 didnt feel anywhere near as narrow at the 8 :x 9 wasnt as bad as 8 but it was still more than 5 6 7

Last edited:
Easy pass on the reds. Gonna cop the igloo before the sale ends on NDC. Just waiting for the $ to come in the next couple of days.

I understand nike wanting to not flood the market with these but I am at the point where i want a warriors colorway be it the champ pair or an id version. the longer it takes to get the id out or a team related colorway makes me look to other shoes than these

I understand nike wanting to not flood the market with these but I am at the point where i want a warriors colorway be it the champ pair or an id version. the longer it takes to get the id out or a team related colorway makes me look to other shoes than these

Nicely put. At this point we are going to get at least 5 colorways to start with that are not Dub related.

Back
Top Bottom