KD X

I don't think that's reflective paint on the midsole, it's just the camera's flash directly on the matte finish making it look washed out.

Olives will be my first pair. I don't mind the "1/2 size long" talk because I like that extra room in my shoes. In fact, a 14.5 is closer to my true size.

I like the milky appearance of the sole. I don't know why they decided to make them GITD, but it doesn't bother me because you can rarely tell anyways unless it's on the upper. The NDC description said these came with a KD lace dubrae...doesn't look like that's the case. I figured they would have done that since they removed his logo from the tongue.

Don't have to worry about swoosh peeling
smokin.gif

Olives will be my first pair. I don't mind the "1/2 size long" talk because I like that extra room in my shoes. In fact, a 14.5 is closer to my true size.

I like the milky appearance of the sole. I don't know why they decided to make them GITD, but it doesn't bother me because you can rarely tell anyways unless it's on the upper. The NDC description said these came with a KD lace dubrae...doesn't look like that's the case. I figured they would have done that since they removed his logo from the tongue.

Don't have to worry about swoosh peeling :smokin

All the half size down talk is a little off for me - I went tts and have about a thumbs width between my toe and the end of the shoe, same as lebron 14 and kobe 11. The 9 runs about the same for me but I sized up half for width.

Thumbs width (while standing up) is what I like. The 9 fit me just fine, so I'm assuming these will too.

Met Kareem - he refused an autograph but took pics for a while. Would rather have the pic.

I guess I can see it both ways for pics vs autos. I sent out some Kobe's and Kyries and got them signed which was pretty cool. But of course would prefer to meet them in person but that's too much of a shot in the dark.

I guess I can see it both ways for pics vs autos. I sent out some Kobe's and Kyries and got them signed which was pretty cool. But of course would prefer to meet them in person but that's too much of a shot in the dark.
Where did you send your kobes/kyries out to get them signed?  Also I am curious how much are signed kobes/kyries worth 

I've yet to see a colorway I'm 100% on board with outside of the finals joints.

I hate when they make a dope shoe and come weak with the colors :smh:

Last edited:
shoe just came out plus its offseason now

Still, you would think Nike would capitalize on KD winning his first championship with a Finals colorway or a Finals pack like they did with the Kyrie 2 and Lebron Soldier's last year.... instead we get these generic shirts and wack AF1's [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Still, you would think Nike would capitalize on KD winning his first championship with a Finals colorway or a Finals pack like they did with the Kyrie 2 and Lebron Soldier's last year.... instead we get these generic shirts and wack AF1's [emoji]128580[/emoji]
Not really they actually released a lot of color ways already in a short time period of the X... it will come.. it's nike they know you will buy regardless .. it's under armour that is slacking and not capitalizing on curry

Not really they actually released a lot of color ways already in a short time period of the X... it will come.. it's nike they know you will buy regardless .. it's under armour that is slacking and not capitalizing on curry

At least we know the Shoes Curry wore during the finals are releasing. Last year when Bron won, Nike dropped the finals Soldier 10 colorway on Nike ID almost immediately [emoji]128514[/emoji]... KD wins and all we get is some Shirts? Yeah, We have 3-4 KD10 colorways so far, but none of them have anything to do with the Finals... [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom