KD X

Outsole is exactly the same besides traction, so they didn't make any adjustments for the popping?

laugh.gif

we got something here tho 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I like the 10 better than the 9.
The one thing i did not like about the 9 was the tounge...i felt it was too high.

10 is much better
I'm the total opposite, the X looks cheap as hell compared to the 9 in this comparison

doofy thick laces, cardboard looking side panels, and the cheap flimsy looking heel/tongue area makes em look like a KD 9 elite take down

Colorways may save em but ehhh, money saved I guess

I'm liking the 10, give me a nice dark colorway and I'll cop on discounts would make a nice off court shoe.

The 9 was cool but not purchase worthy for me, 10 will be copped.

I'm the total opposite, the X looks cheap as hell compared to the 9 in this comparison

doofy thick laces, cardboard looking side panels, and the cheap flimsy looking heel/tongue area makes em look like a KD 9 elite take down

Colorways may save em but ehhh, money saved I guess

The 9 are definitely the more luxurious looking sneaker.

But i just personally never liked the 9..when i first saw the og pics i was impressed but when i saw them in person not so much.....the shape...the tounge...and the lacing style just didnt appeal to me.

I like the shape...tounge...and definitely the lacing system of the X.

The only thing i really liked about the 9 besides the cushioning system was the detail of the flyknit which is something the X lacks.

But thats just me. 9 were nice but personally not my cup o tea.

Last edited:
One can only hope it's easier than putting a new pair of KD 9's.

I had to buy a metal shoe horn just for them. Lol

why o why couldn't just put FULL LENGTH ZOOM? whyy

i like the look of them tho. but not the articulated zoom crap. it hurts my foot the way I plant off the floor

This is fool zoom. Actually better. Nikes full zoom units stop short of your toes/ball of your foot and give a weird feeling

These are much better when you use the top half of your foot

Not to mention the flexibility

They nailed the zoom for these and the KD 9

Sucked for the 8 or whatever model they first tried it but this new method is on point

Last edited:
That white colorway is wack, but I guess Nike is going all in on that pure money all white summer time theme

White leather, yes
White engineered mesh plastic like material, yes
White flyknit, :smh:

Last edited:
I like the X, I dont do white knit shoes for ball cus its just dosent make sense but in a darker cw these could be copped

Traction looks improved. Upper seems ok. Hope the fit is improved over the 9s. Was hoping Nike would tweak the zoom setup so there was more lateral stability and less bag popping. Doesn't look like anything has changed there. Dang.

Liking the X....but this new direction as far KDs are concerned, is heading in is making it hard for them to design those special release shoes that sold so well for the line...i.e. aunt pearls and florals...the materials being used on these last few models are not a good canvas to create the essence of those particular releases!

I bet they ditched the connection between the toe section and the rest of the unit completely to resolve the popping issue.

I think they fixed the connection issue. All they had to do was make the outsole less flexible so it wouldnt flex so hard there and i think they did, that ebay pair might be a sample. The outsoles/zoom are for sure different in the pics

Back
Top Bottom